Moving Buildings

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Apr 6, 14 7:59 PM
Hi there,

I've tried to rearrange the layout a bit by moving buildings. I've been successful to a degree...

I've noticed these tufts of grass that prevent the relocation of structures even though there is plenty of room. Does anyone know why that is?

Thanks,
Happy

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:Moving Buildings

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Apr 6, 14 8:27 PM
Hi Happy, I don't see any tuffs of grass on mine unless you mean what we are suppoed to click on to help clean up Riverdale. I do notice that the buildings footprints are larger than they seem and my guess is that is because when it is fully upgraded it sometimes has all those extra 'green' elements that appear to take up a larger space.

Thats my guess

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 8:27:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Apr 7, 14 6:07 PM
Hey DivaDoodle!

I appreciate your response very much!! I see your point about upgrading the houses and maybe there's not enough room. But, I'm talking about areas where there is plenty of room, but the game won't let me relocate a structure there.

There are these tufts of grass, areas where grass rises higher than the regular grassy area. And, in those areas, you can't place anything...be it a house, a fence, a tree, a plant...

Is there a lawn mower in this game somewhere???

[Post New]by flameglimmer on Apr 7, 14 8:08 PM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:
There are these tufts of grass, areas where grass rises higher than the regular grassy area. And, in those areas, you can't place anything...be it a house, a fence, a tree, a plant...

Is there a lawn mower in this game somewhere???

You need to click on those tufts of grass. They will disappear.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Apr 8, 14 2:10 PM
Thank you, flameglimmer!

I clicked on them and they went away!! That must be some serious kinda weed killer!

Thank you again,
Happy

Go to: