Using in Game store Midnight Castle

[Post New]by attractive on Apr 7, 14 10:16 AM
I am having a hard time using the in game store. I am unable to make purchase, the mouse does not work to complete the order.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Using in Game store Midnight Castle

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Apr 7, 14 10:21 AM
The in game store is kind of iffy to use. There have been a lot of players with problems. Sorry to hear you are having difficulties as well. It sounds like a problem for Tech Support. And the Technical Issues Thread at the top of the forum. Good luck!

mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 7, 14 3:54 PM
Where is the in game store? Do you have to use real money or can you use money you get from playing the game, as there are some things I need and they seem to be from the same place. So once I get one I have to wait an hour at least before I can try and get another item I need, so in that regard it seems like it is taking me forever to finish the level I am on.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Apr 7, 14 5:23 PM
Mistybear,
The "in game store" is where you buy coins and diamonds with real money. You get to it by clicking on the + next to your coins/diamonds in the top right corner of the main screen. I believe the game calls it the "bank".

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 7, 14 5:31 PM
Mistybear,
The only way you can buy items you need is to go wherever they're being used - to open a chest or to craft something. If you don't have enough, it will show you how many you need and the cost in diamonds to buy enough to do the job. No way of buying items with coins, unfortunately, since the diamonds are much harder to come by.

[Post New]by CozetteJonie on Oct 15, 14 2:45 PM
I'm on level 34 & I have to spend at least $80.00 to advance. I've already spent enough in the past month to make a mortgage payment!! I love playing the game, it's a great way to pass the time. I'm disabled & can do very little. Must it cost so much?? It seems to me more people would play & more money could be made if the game was affordable. I'm going to have to quit playing. The number of coins required is ridiculous. CJ

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 15, 14 2:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, CozetteJonie

Coins cost far too much to buy We've all said they would make more money if they reduced the cost.
Maybe take things more slowly and keep doing rounds and rounds of HOS to earn coins. Yes, it takes longer to progress but that doesn't matter, it still passes the time and there's no end to the game so if you keep doing the HOS and sending your airship and feeding pets then the coins will soon add up

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 15, 14 4:49 PM
CJ, please please do not spend a mortgage payment on the game. Like FudgeChi said, you can play endlessly without using real money (especially if you're not in a position to do so). Just take your time. The only way to earn coins is to play the endless rounds of HO scenes over and over again. Remember, there is no end to this game and it's not a race. Why don't you take a break from the quests and just concentrate on accumulating lots of coins and items. That really helps when you go back to fulfilling the quests.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Oct 15, 14 10:18 PM
DON'T FORGET THE FADING FLOWERS, EVEN WITH THEIR PROBLEMS DO ADD UP QUITE WELL. DO THE HOS THEN GATHER THE FLOWERS IN THE LOCATION. AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT HOS. OR DO ALL THE HOS THE GO TO EACH LOCATION AND GATHER THE FLOWERS . THE FLOWERS HELP BREAK UP THE CONSTANT ROUNDS FOR COIN.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Oct 16, 14 5:55 PM
CJ, I set a monthly budget that I can afford to purchase diamonds, and use them as wisely as I can, because I know if I run out, I won't be able to purchase more until next month. Like so many others, I make the HOS rounds daily as many times as I can (for me usually 2-3) to accumulate coins. Also, you might want to look at the thread at the top of Page One, called "Helpful LInks for Midnight Castle" if you haven't already done so. Also, put the items you need on your wishlist. You never know when a friend may come through with an item you are desperate for, and I always make sure to return the favor whenever I can. If not for friends, I would never have made it in this game!

Go to: