Edited on 04/08/2014 at 8:49:35 AM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Quest here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 8, 14 8:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

Great job starting the reviews thread pondprowler!

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fantasy Quest here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fantasy Quest.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgWendwater

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Apr 8, 14 9:25 AM
Why oh why can't developers come up with a good match 3 game. The graphics were pretty, the action quick with bombs and special plays. This said, after 20min or so all the boards looked alike and became extremely boring. please guys, give us a game with great action, nice big boards, no building stuff and something different with each level. I love to play match 3's as mindless entertainment. But in 5-6yrs of playing games there are only a handful worth playing, IMO. One game I have played at least 500 times. So it can be done. If you don't mind repetition this game is okay.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Apr 8, 14 2:02 PM
The game looks and plays exactly like Atlantic Quest with a different theme. So, if you liked Atlantic Quest, you will probably like this, if not, this game will probably be a pass.

True, the demo time is fairly simple, but it does get a bit more difficult as you progress. There are a lot of levels, power ups, and an open choice to play a mix of swap, chain, or group Match 3 on any level. Not the worst, by far not the best.

molly539
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by molly539 on Apr 8, 14 3:18 PM
Based on the demo. Love this game! Three modes of play: swap, chain and group; colorful graphics, good music, explosive powerups. I noticed that there was a timer but I don't think there are any penalties other than not getting the maximum points per level. Not much of a story (free the fairies and save the land), and during the course of the demo, there were a couple of pictures to put together (swapping tiles) between the regions (there are 12 regions with several levels to play in each). A buy for me and a very relaxing addition to my Match-3 collection.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Quest here

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 11, 14 10:47 AM
I liked the splosions!!!

Go to: