Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

highest level without eggs

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 8, 14 5:46 PM
I was wondering if there were people playing this game who were at high levels and still did not have pet eggs besides the griffin and winged cat. Are there any people out there in forum land who don't?

Could someone be on level 15 and not have a green dragon egg yet, or level 19 and not have a pegasus egg.

Edited on 04/08/2014 at 5:46:52 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:highest level without eggs

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 8, 14 6:19 PM
Absolutely possible. However, most of us have been begging our friends to trade anything to get those blasted eggs, or trying to bribe the dragon into losing at dice, or spending all our money on the wheel to win one.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 8, 14 7:08 PM
With the good people in this forum there are probably very few people who don't have only two pets. I still can't believe the generosity of our community. It warms my heart.

Harleyette
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Harleyette on Apr 8, 14 7:56 PM
Sad to say, I am at 21 and have not any pet eggs except for the two you mentioned. Wah, wah wah

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Apr 8, 14 8:29 PM
Harleyette - I feel your pain. I am at level 20, and I have only seen eggs on the wheel twice, and received them on the free spin - but they were both griffin eggs that I obviously don't need.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 8, 14 10:50 PM
Harleyette wrote:Sad to say, I am at 21 and have not any pet eggs except for the two you mentioned. Wah, wah wah

I have a spare pig egg if you would like it. Add me - sam123 and put it on your wishlist and I'll send it through.

[Post New]by silliemillie2 on Apr 8, 14 11:39 PM
I'm at level 22, the only eggs I have in addition to the "freebies" were gifted. I did win an Eternal Light on the wheel when I had crafted all the pieces and just needed coins for the final E.L. craft. Random can be fickle. Now have 4 pets, still looking for eggs. Kit 109144

Edited on 04/08/2014 at 11:43:07 PM PST

Harleyette
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Harleyette on Apr 9, 14 5:51 AM
Thank you, sam123. Much appreciated I will add you today.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Apr 9, 14 6:32 AM
Oh yes my main player in level 20 and only has the above mentioned ...But this is mainly because my wish list has disappeared and no eggs on the wheel.
My other player can hold them for me I suppose until my game is fixed , if I was to put up the eggs!!!

Edited on 04/09/2014 at 6:33:23 AM PST

rnmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by rnmom on Apr 9, 14 10:39 AM
I am on level 22 and have had no eggs appear on my wheel in this game. I have 6 pets and have purchased the eggs for them myself. I'm saving up for the rest, and have one on my wishlist to try and bribe the wheel to offer me something!

My secondary game is on a lower level, and I've had better luck with that one. I've even been able to gift 2 eggs recently! Also have the Odd Egg in that game and have high hopes it amounts to something in an update.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Naivebelle on Apr 10, 14 1:08 PM
I'm level 19 and still only have the griffin pet. I haven't seen any eggs except on the wheel gift spinners on the crafting wheel (which I've never been lucky enough to win). I've tried having just the phoenix egg in my wishlist before going into the fortune wheel for the first time each day but that didn't work to get any eggs on the wheel. Guess I'm just unlucky LOL.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 11, 14 10:14 AM
Naivebelle,
Don't forget that you can craft the blue cat without an egg. I believe you just need coins and thankyous.

Go to: