Not Paying for Bucks at these ridiculous Prices.

[Post New]by earthfairies on Apr 9, 14 1:16 PM
Sorry just want to say that although I am a big fan of Big Fish and have been a member for a number of years now, and Love the Cooking Games, I refuse to pay any more $$$$ for upgrades etc etc since the rewards in getting your $'s back are not substantial enough.. Geeze it will cost me 3-4X the amount of $'s to get back $4 for just Macaroni and Cheese!!

Not a fun game when you have to pay big bucks to play.

Sorry BigFish but Free Games mean nothing when you have to pay lots of money to play.

Edited on 04/09/2014 at 1:16:30 PM PST

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Not Paying for Bucks at these ridiculous Prices.

[Post New]by ronnancy on Apr 9, 14 5:51 PM
How are you having to pay money to play? I'm at level 16 and haven't spent a dime. patience, grasshopper. Just play and enjoy.

whupszie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by whupszie on Apr 10, 14 7:03 AM
It is way too aggressive about the money, but you can play without it. I've been a member for quite some time myself and was pretty pissed off that i couldn't use credits to get the game offers, that's [Removed by Moderator]!

Edited on 04/10/2014 at 2:50:24 PM PST

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Apr 18, 14 2:30 AM
I just started so my final verdict is still pending; however I tend to agree with the OP on this. Using only the bucks given, and spending them only when prompted by quests, I have already spent all of my bucks and I’m only on level 10. Now I can’t complete quests that cost bucks

Being new to the game, I can’t tell if I messed up somewhere, or if it is because of the way I play. (If there is a thread as to how to best save one’s dollars, I would appreciate someone pointing me in that direction.) My game time is limited to one hour each morning, with my cup of Joe. I find it kick-starts my brain. I’m not interested in games that one plays for 15 minutes at a time several times a day.
I’ve played other BF games with in-game purchases, Antique Road Trip being one I leveled out on, and I do find this game to be far more aggressive, and less often rewarding of free bucks.

I enjoy these types of games, but having been a member for over four years, I’m not sure I like the direction BF is heading. I strongly agree that members should be allowed to apply credits for in-game purchases. This would be the best of both worlds, in my opinion. Members could choose to purchase a game or receive the typical $10 worth of in-app “money”.

[Post New]by rye_whiskee on Apr 21, 14 10:57 AM
I'm choosing to delete the game. My restaurant is full to the max, to expand costs 25 bucks and I estimate with the way the game is playing, it will be 6 months to a year before I can expand the restaurant unless I pay real money. I looked at the costs of buying the Bucks and it is truly ridiculous. It's way too expensive. It seems unless you play constantly every day, you cannot get ahead in this game and as thus, it's boring. 500 carrot sticks to reach Level 2 - my head is already hitting the table as I fall asleep, talk about boring!!

Go to: