Need Help/Advice

[Post New]by sherrigee on Apr 10, 14 4:35 PM
I am on my final "world" which (for me, based on the order I chose) is the English cottage. I made it through the first level and am stuck on the second. I have 3 gold ovens and 3 gold frosters (highest upgrades) yet on this level, I end up $6 dollars short of the goal. My issue is I am standing around for the last 7 seconds without ANY customers.

I made it this far without buying a TV (on this level, it's only "heart" cakes-- no coffee, etc). Does anyone know if the TV would make a difference in the customers' moods? In my opinon (and I've started the game many times trying different upgrades, etc), the TV is more of a nuisance because it wastes time to have to keep changing the channel.

Any thoughts/advice/words of wisdom?
Thanks!

Re:Need Help/Advice

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 23, 14 4:44 PM
I couldn't play this game without the TV, so I commend you for making it through without it! I've just learned to time my clicks so that none of the customers leave. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the shield and square on 3-layer cakes when I'm really busy, and I probably take longer to process the orders than most players. I've just finished England with a new profile. The witch (green channel) scares too many of the customers away when I don't have the TV. It helped me to finish that country with all red stars.

(I'd go insane without the TV for Cake Mania: To the Max! Buck (or Buzz?) is a major pain in the backside.)

Re:Need Help/Advice

[Post New]by monkeyfries on Sep 4, 14 9:32 PM
u need
A gold toppers (both but the one with the time bender has the most money if ppl order it)
B better shoes (the blue lighting ones r the best/ fasted but that's kinda obiovs)
C cookie oven (gold if u can it if super fast and gives u 6 cookies at a time)
D TV (as long as u know which channel ppl like its fine)

Go to: