basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

appreciation to all for collection help

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 10, 14 6:41 PM
There is so much information from so many on this forum and so much help. I have no idea how they do it, but am so very thankful to all of you who have put so much care and hard work into this to help others and just wanted to say a "GREAT BIG THANK YOU" to all! It helps me so much and I do not miss out on the goodies! Happy gaming everyone

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:appreciation to all for collection help

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 10, 14 7:08 PM
I second that!!!! Cheers to everyone in here!!! You all are a BIG HELP!!!! Thanks!!!!

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Apr 10, 14 8:11 PM
I triple that!!!

I just spent the evening trying to get ready for the new quests. My family thinks I am crazy! I have all these papers I shuffle through finding out where all the collectables I need are to raise my resources. One set tells me about the mini games and another set tells me about the cities. Hopefully I have set myself up good for the Event starting tonight. (to bad we don't get paid to do all this, we could be earning real . lol)

Here's to no glitches tonight!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 10, 14 10:01 PM
Drat, I didn't get the Tailor Shop added to the mini-game tracking sheet!
<putting on to do list>

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 11, 14 1:59 AM
cjmorgan11 wrote:I triple that!!!

I just spent the evening trying to get ready for the new quests. My family thinks I am crazy! I have all these papers I shuffle through finding out where all the collectables I need are to raise my resources. One set tells me about the mini games and another set tells me about the cities. Hopefully I have set myself up good for the Event starting tonight. (to bad we don't get paid to do all this, we could be earning real . lol)

Nice to see someone else admit that they are as crazily addicted to this game as I am. It would be nice if we were getting paid for this!

[Post New]by LisaPlumlee on Apr 11, 14 2:55 AM
cjmorgan11 wrote:I triple that!!!

I am so glad that I am not the only one whose family thinks they are crazy. I have all of my information in excel spreadsheets, and I cross reference EVERYTHING!

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Apr 11, 14 5:39 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Drat, I didn't get the Tailor Shop added to the mini-game tracking sheet!
<putting on to do list>

No worries, I hand wrote them. Can't stop me when I'm determined to collect items!

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Apr 11, 14 5:44 AM
I sometimes wonder if we know more about certain aspects of this game than the developers!

LXC12
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by LXC12 on Apr 11, 14 2:18 PM
cjmorgan11 wrote:I sometimes wonder if we know more about certain aspects of this game than the developers!

I'd wager that's true -- they know what they intended to do, we know what is actually happening

Go to: