Update

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 12, 14 12:14 AM
Sorry, but the update does't work. Still problems in the sherrifs office. With the computer.

I want a new fix!!!

volnole68
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Update

[Post New]by volnole68 on Apr 12, 14 7:29 AM
Got stuck again. Fix is not working. Any suggestions??

ARETHORN
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ARETHORN on Apr 13, 14 7:57 AM
Have just downloaded and now playing updated version but it still has bugs and has now locked up after burning branches at bottom of dam to get fireman figure at least i got past the jigsaw lockup.Please can we have this game sorted as i was really starting to enjoy it.This has to be the most bugged game on Big Fish for a while

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 13, 14 1:56 PM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to hear issues are still coming up with the updated version of the game! It may help to contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and a Rep will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you.

I really hope Tech Support is able to help out!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 14, 14 5:16 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to hear issues are still coming up with the updated version of the game! It may help to contact Tech Support <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>, and a Rep will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you.

I really hope Tech Support is able to help out!

bfgVaiya
That does't help. It's a problem with the game and not our PC's.

Other games are working just fine. But this one...!

linda072
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by linda072 on Apr 15, 14 4:52 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself dobbieminjboekje! How they can assume the problem is everyone's computer and not the game itself is beyond me. How many complaints DOES it take for them to recognize that this game just doesn't work!!!

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 4:52:59 PM PST

[Post New]by nettie727 on Apr 19, 14 7:53 PM
yes, I am stuck on the burning branches too. got past the lock up on the puzzle before that and had to reload the game to get past that and now it's locked up after I burnt the branches.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Apr 20, 14 2:53 PM
Still waiting for a version of this game that actually can be played without bugs; at this rate I may never get to enjoy it. Oh well, more money saved.....

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Apr 22, 14 6:38 PM
The fix worked ok for me and I was able to complete the game with out problems AFTER I created a new game

Go to: