DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 22, 09 9:28 PM

Would smeone help me get through level 10, feel like a doofus but for the life of me I cannot make 30,000 rent. i have done everything from buy all the houses max them out with upgrades, and built the library............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 22, 09 9:50 PM
Boy, have not played this for a while, but I can start a new game and see if I can make it on level 10.

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 22, 09 10:09 PM
Oh that would be great !!! I want to move further, and have done everything to no avail to reach the 30,000 in rent.

Edited on 03/22/2009 at 10:11:13 PM PST

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 22, 09 10:40 PM
Ok, this is a bit tricky. I started out building a Tudor then selling it once it was done. While it is being built, buy enough lumber and build your factory. when the factory is done and the tudor has sold, train three more workers. I then built two tudors (buying lumber as I needed it) and sold off one. Then built two more. I had to buy a smaller house and demolish it so I could build a tudor on the lot. try to save a lot and one coloniel for later. The game adds more houses that need to be built. I also upgraded my tudors as I went. 5 three star tudors will give you your 30,000 in rent. But, you then need to build 2 ~ 3 star ramblers. I ended up selling one of my 3 star tudors and buying a tudor I sold earlier and upgrading it. I bought and demlished the coloniels to get my lots for the ramblers. I built the library toward the end and built the ramblers last. Not a very good walkthrough for this level, but I hope it helps a little. Alot depended on what house came up for sale. Good luck. Let me know if this does not work for you and I will try to write it out better after playing it again.

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 22, 09 11:39 PM
THANK YOU BUNCHES FIXING TO TRY NOW WILL LET YOU KNOW

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 23, 09 1:18 PM
Which factory are you referring to? The only one I have to build is the library and on level nine was a warehouse I think. I did all you said still no 30,0000.

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 23, 09 1:36 PM
wooooooooooohoooooooooo I got it thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 23, 09 9:45 PM
Just came back in to see if you got it. Sorry about that.....I said factory when it should have been workshop. I am so glad you were able to get it finally. Good luck on the rest of the levels.

Go to: