Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Easter Break

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 13, 14 9:59 AM
To all my friends, I am having Easter at my house this year and I haven't done a thing to start getting ready. I'm going to take a break next week from the game while I cook, clean and prepare.

All items will be removed from my request list. Don't want anyone to think that I've gone and disappeared. Will be back the week after.

Thanks all, Pepper 930 and Spicey 1878

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Easter Break

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 13, 14 10:01 AM
I predict withdrawal symptoms by Ash Wednesday! Hope you survive all the quality family time, although you've survived the game so far, I think you can handle anything.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Apr 13, 14 10:51 AM
Love your comment Rosie! Have a lovely break Amerzone - see you after Easter, or maybe before!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 13, 14 11:48 AM
Depends if I can actually stay away from the game, lol.

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Apr 13, 14 12:21 PM
Have a wonderful easter with your family and don't dream about m-flowers lol

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 13, 14 3:46 PM
A little bunny to keep you company until you hop back to us.

oo oo

oo
oo oo
oo oo
oo

oo | | | oo oo

oo oo oo

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 13, 14 4:14 PM
A chocolate bunny with blue eyes, just like in my Easter baskets years ago. First you have to eat the little sugar carrot that he holds, then you bite the ears off! I may just have to go get one of those little guys. Dark chocolate is good for you, really it is.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 13, 14 4:15 PM
Oh look, the bunnies have multiplied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo
oo

oo
oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo
oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo
o o oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo o. |_|_| .o oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo
oo
oo oo
oo oo oo | | | oo oo
oo oo
oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 13, 14 4:19 PM
They do tend to do that Lizzie! Better separate those two fast

[Post New]by 9261sad on Apr 13, 14 4:35 PM
Tell me when the update for George will be - I am bored!!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 13, 14 5:40 PM
I LOVE the bunnies!! Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts. I hope everyone has a grand week and weekend next week whether you celebrate the Easter or are just happy to be alive.

I figure any day above ground is a good day

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 13, 14 5:48 PM
Happy Easter and God Bless! You will be missed, maybe you can sneak in and let us know what you are having good to eat!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 13, 14 8:57 PM
Well, if I'm cooking it then it might not be perfectly done

One ham on the grill and the other in oven, company potatoes, grilled brussel sprouts, rolls, veggie pasta salad (love this) and possibly broccoli salad. I'm big on vegetables.

The problem with making broccoli salad is that we love it but all the guests want to take some home. It leaves us with none left over. It's got bacon in it....who doesn't love bacon?

Oh, and dessert, of course. I bought a Moose Tracks ice cream cake for Easter but we ate it Have to figure something else out.

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Apr 13, 14 9:02 PM
Morning Amerzone, never thought I would be drooling over food at 4.59 am, but that sounds delicious. Save me a place my flight is booked

Sarah

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Apr 14, 14 2:07 AM
Gotta love those bunnies

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 14, 14 9:06 AM
Hi Amerzone,
That menu sounds awfully good. I used to make a broccoli salad years ago that my family loved. Haven't had it in awhile, but you brought back memories and I think I'll make a run to the store and make it this year for my son and I. Thanks for the warm memory flashback, especially at Easter.

Lizzie, I don't know how you do it, but you are truly talented. Love, love, love the bunnies.

Happy Easter everyone!

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 14, 14 9:58 AM
Amerzone wrote:Well, if I'm cooking it then it might not be perfectly done

One ham on the grill and the other in oven, company potatoes, grilled brussel sprouts, rolls, veggie pasta salad (love this) and possibly broccoli salad. I'm big on vegetables.

The problem with making broccoli salad is that we love it but all the guests want to take some home. It leaves us with none left over. It's got bacon in it....who doesn't love bacon?

Oh, and dessert, of course. I bought a Moose Tracks ice cream cake for Easter but we ate it Have to figure something else out.

Man! you a starving me! Total truth my favorite foods are vegies and any pasta at all, not much for meat except can eat my weight in ham and bacon. As for deserts, love them all. Enjoy, sounds wonderful! Happy Easter

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 14, 14 11:20 AM
Hey Everyone,

It looks like this thread is getting a bit off topic, and I'd like to remind everyone of the Forum Rules, specifically:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

To keep the forums tidy and on topic, I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Thanks for understanding!

bfgVaiya

Go to: