bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Riddles of The Mask

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 14, 14 12:29 AM
Become a real detective of the Ancien Régime! The most beautiful places of the world will spin you around in the melodies of carnivals and leave you with indelible impressions of visiting these renowned festivals! Complete 120 unbelievably entertaining levels and collect a multitude of trophies while experiencing an enchanting 18th century carnival atmosphere!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Riddles of The Mask

[Post New]by sassylassie on Apr 14, 14 1:45 AM
To me BF should change their logo to: "A new and boring game every day". The only game that's worth playing anymore is the CE on Thursdays or Saturdays. I love games like building games like Northern 3 and some TM no timers but this kind of game is boring. Those who like it have fun.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Apr 14, 14 2:46 AM
Looks like garbage.

So, developers, eight hours of gameplay? Challenge accepted... *gets out timer*

Edited on 04/14/2014 at 2:46:52 AM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 14, 14 5:24 AM
I purchase these games with coupons or FREE Game codes only. Why? I hate the limits! Yes, I can buy more Hints, etc. but I need to accumulate points to do that and I can't get many when so few mistakes are allowed. This is yet another in this series that is disappointing. Also, there is no color. I loved Lobersoft's beautiful game in this genre! I wish they had finished the sequal to the first game because that was the best Nanogram game as far as I am concerned.

These games may be better suited to your so-called "Free to Play" section where people enjoy purchasing add-ons.

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Apr 14, 14 6:55 AM
I purchased this game with a coupon (better than to let it expire). I agree though, it's not the best Nanogram I've played.
Bribling have you tried Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles? I enjoyed that even more than Gemsweeper.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Apr 14, 14 11:59 AM
I've stopped looking forward to TGT as nothing is appealing to me at the moment . I have PCC 'S building up ( and they are mostly from DD's ) .I buy these out of sheer desperation for a " new game " to play and judging from the lack of comments on todays game I am not alone . Is it time to move on I ask myself

[Post New]by KlyxGaming on Apr 16, 14 2:41 AM
I will admit, I rarely post to the forums, as I was just stopping by to see how far people got in the game, did not expect to see such negative comments.

Not sure what you guys are playing but it's one of the rare (puzzle)games i decided to play (as i was taking a break from Skyrim). This thing is a blast. not sure why it's considered a "Nanogram " style game though, as it plays more like a SODUKO (sp?) game. I really didn't think i was gonna play it(I like strategy/TM games mostly, ), but found myself on it and feverishly trying to play without hints, did well til about level 18, but eventually got to level 20 and my first mask. That being said, I'll prob keep going, as i can tell this will be one of those impossible games by level 60 LOL

But.. it would appear to each their own. BFG comments have seriously nose-dived over the years with their "trolling" undertones.. .

For the rest of the gamers - try this one.Take it from someone that hates puzzle games - last puzzle game I played was PORTAL 1 & 2 which were stunning to say the least. If you play it like a soduko game, you will enjoy it more. Reminds me of an older game here: INSPECTOR PARKER - Plays similar to that, but with numbers and columns.

Try it, its fun.

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 2:42:05 AM PST

Ruth58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruth58 on Apr 18, 14 11:57 AM
I am enjoying this game. My favorite of this type is Arizona Rose...; but I have also enjoyed the World Mosaic series.

I do enjoy it most when hints are allowed (and not counted as a penalty).

Thanks so much

kszanz
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kszanz on Apr 19, 14 12:05 PM
I've played these puzzles in some of the HO games and really loved them. However, this game was more complicated than it needed to be. I tried following the instructions but couldn't seem to do so. I know how to play these and wish they had just let us mark the boxes. I certainly don't appreciate being told to play the level again and again because I was still trying to figure out how to make it work according to your instructions and clicked too many times. You should have an option like HO games to have instructions or not have instructions if you already know how to play the game. At the very least, don't have penalties.

Come on people, once we purchase your games, they belong to us. Stop, stop, stop giving us penalties. Who cares how many times we click. It's our game! As soon as I'm told I clicked too much or get a penalty, guess what happens. I hit the Delete button. That's really a shame because I know so much time has gone into creating these games. However, I don't like getting frustrated.

Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on May 1, 14 6:11 AM
I'm really enjoying this game. Yes, it's hard. Yes, it's challenging. BUT the music is relaxing and I find that it makes me slow down and think and reason it out. Maybe there aren't a lot of bells and whistles but then maybe it doesn't need them.

My only complaint is the levels that force you to start guessing right off the bat or use all your hints right away and then guess. There's no skill to that. Anybody can guess and it's 50/50. However, the hints don't land in the same place every time, so by restarting the level eventually a hint will land where it makes sense, and it only takes one hint in most cases.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 24, 14 5:46 AM
It has been nice to see several "nonogram" games offered recently. Unfortunately, I've noticed that they are not "all created equal". To me, none of them seem to rise to the level of my favorite one: "Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles".

Hopefully, we'll see additional nonogram games offered by the developers of Arizona Rose very soon.

Classicaljazz

Go to: