bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Fitness Frenzy

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jun 30, 08 2:14 PM
Stay hydrated – Make sure to give your customers water once they hit the warm up pad. Water helps them work out faster, and the sooner you move them on to another piece of equipment, the sooner you can get a new customer on the floor.

Make sure to stretch – A good way to help keep some machines free for other customers is to make the last machine a customer uses is the stretch bars. That way, instead of using two of a particular machine type, you’ll only use one, leaving it free for someone else.

Lend a helping hand – It works to your advantage to assist gym patrons who ask for help as soon as possible. The faster you respond, the happier they’ll be, and the tips you receive will reflect it.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any more suggestions, post them below!

chris_23
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Fitness Frenzy

[Post New]by chris_23 on Jul 20, 08 7:18 PM
Could anyone please tell me if they have worked out how to turn the tv on in fitness frenzy??

[Post New]by dw7178 on Dec 13, 08 7:21 AM
Can anyone tell me what you have to do to win the perfect day trophy on every level?

[Post New]by akane80 on Dec 17, 08 2:37 AM
My *theory* is, in the earlier stages, all clients must leave the gym with full happiness. In the later stages, because they are harder, you can get away with a few less-than-happy clients and still get a perfect day trophy. I have yet to prove it though, and have yet to determine at which stage this starts. Sometimes, responding quickly to a client adds a heart, but not always, in my experience.

I *think* the tv works automatically. Not really sure.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Mar 16, 13 4:10 PM
Please is this correct: blond guys alweays go to the yellow mat, and bald guy never goes to the yellow mat.
Right?

------------

Also, what does it mean when everyone goes grey?

Thjx!

Edited on 03/19/2013 at 11:20:45 AM PST

[Post New]by CoordinationNOT on Apr 27, 13 11:37 AM
dw7178 wrote:Can anyone tell me what you have to do to win the perfect day trophy on every level?

How to win a perfect day on every level (more so with the early levels) get the client a drink of water and ensure you take them to the warm up mat every time

Go to: