Dark Parables 7: Ballad of Rapunzel

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on Apr 14, 14 9:09 AM
Ok let's see: The only info we have on the Dark Parables 7: Ballad of Rapunzel is the title and that it will be in Floralia, wherever that is.

All that's left to find out is the storyline, the release date, the pieces you find to go with a story, and bonus gameplay.

Storyline: I think it will be either Rapunzel turning evil/insane from being locked in a tower for so long, or Rapunzel would be revealed to be the one who gave you the cases.

Bonus gameplay: Either Swan Princess, Little Mermaid, or Beauty and the Beast. Perhaps The Queen Bee.

Piece shape for stories to find: I think it will vary depending on the story.

Where Floralia is: I think it's somewhere in Italy or England, this is just a guess though.

Tora1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Dark Parables 7: Ballad of Rapunzel

[Post New]by Tora1 on Apr 21, 14 6:13 AM
My guess on the in game parables: backstories of the witch, the rampion plant, the kingdom of Floralia, and of course Rapunzel herself.

Edited on 04/24/2014 at 8:34:21 PM PST

[Post New]by Wolf_Fire_Ice on May 6, 14 4:17 AM
Find the source of the deadly toxic pollen and stop it from spreading further in Dark Parables 7: Ballad of Rapunzel PC Game! You were sent to Mount Snezka, Czechoslovakia 24 hours later after a strain of toxic pollen was detected in the town at the mountain’s base. On this mountain the ruins of the ancient Floralia Kingdom placed and as they say, Rapunzel, the fabled princess of Floralia, still lurks in the abandoned tower somewhere there. Strange, hypnotic song is the only warning before the pollen descends and those who come in contact with it fall deathly ill. Maybe its Rapunzel’s royal power over the flora creates this pollen? But why she’s spreading toxic pollen around her tower? Download this beautiful Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure for PC and uncover what dark force controls Rapunzel and forces her to sing!

[Post New]by QueenDorothyGale on May 29, 14 11:00 AM
Wolf_Fire_Ice wrote:Find the source of the deadly toxic pollen and stop it from spreading further in Dark Parables 7: Ballad of Rapunzel PC Game! You were sent to Mount Snezka, Czechoslovakia 24 hours later after a strain of toxic pollen was detected in the town at the mountain’s base. On this mountain the ruins of the ancient Floralia Kingdom placed and as they say, Rapunzel, the fabled princess of Floralia, still lurks in the abandoned tower somewhere there. Strange, hypnotic song is the only warning before the pollen descends and those who come in contact with it fall deathly ill. Maybe its Rapunzel’s royal power over the flora creates this pollen? But why she’s spreading toxic pollen around her tower? Download this beautiful Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure for PC and uncover what dark force controls Rapunzel and forces her to sing!

And Mac too. Anyway, I am angry it had to be released in July. Not fair! I hope it comes a day early.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Jun 25, 14 4:40 PM
My game manager is popping up a promo for Rapunzel that says buy it, get other CEs half off, expires June 27. Clicking on the More Info just goes to the BFG start page.

Go to: