basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Mammaw #9386 made it to level 22!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 14, 14 1:56 PM
Shuuuuuuu! Cannot believe it, but I finally made it to level 22! ONLY thanks to wonderful friends in this game. Cannot began to list all names, so many of you, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For those of you still going, my advise would be take it slow and easy and just play the hogs for fun through a few times and then go see what you can craft. Before I decided to tackle it this way, I got so frustrated and almost gave up, but I am no quitter! I have put the harder items in my gift list so I can both try and catch up on my gifting and also will continue to play my heart out to try and help others.
Note: I did not want to ask for the larger items to try and complete for fear of seeming selfish, but received pm's from others asking to help me. These people are so kind and generous in this game. So, if you will put a couple of the bigger parts in your list, maybe me and other players who have finally reached the end for now can continue crafting and help everyone else get there too before next update. Well, back to playing for relaxation and fun and hopefully to help everyone. Happy Gaming everyone and Thank you all again so very much.
Mammaw 9386 and Addi 118370 @ level 17

Re:Mammaw #9386 made it to level 22!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 14, 14 2:10 PM
Congratulations to you!! I'm still slugging away on 21 and am at the point where I need a little break. I will do what you advise and just play the HOs for awhile, accumulating and crafting items before I go back to the quests. I'm really starting to slow way down but will try to keep at it for awhile.

Again, congrats to you and good job (patting you on the back).

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 14, 14 2:30 PM
Hey basmith12

Congrats on reaching level 22! I hope you're having a lot of fun!

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 14, 14 3:46 PM
Congratulations!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 14, 14 4:10 PM
Congratulations!! I'm on level 21 too in the middle of the third bow figurine. Right behind you

FionaFae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by FionaFae on Apr 15, 14 7:57 PM
Woo Hoo!!

Good on you! I just reached Level 22 today myself and am so relieved to finally be there. Hope to never see Six Paw and the Bow Figurine again. LOL

Now working on collecting items, trying to gift friends who are trying to get there, and building up my pitiful money supply again. Then maybe I can hatch some of my waiting eggs.

Forgot to say I am playing as Eileen...there are lots of us, should change my name to the one I am posting as maybe.

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 7:59:13 PM PST

bettymil4216
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bettymil4216 on Apr 15, 14 8:27 PM
Congrats! Believe me that is quite an accomplishment. I just started on my first "Bow" and my jaw dropped. It is so overwhelming I am going to take your advice and just collect items until I can start crafting. Otherwise I may go insane. Great job and good luck with whatever else they throw at us.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Apr 16, 14 7:17 AM
Congrats from me (Airam) I noticed, and hopefully Addi won't be too far behind you. You don't know how many times i've been going to quit MC, I seem to be running around in circles on the road to nowhere.......Well Done!

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 16, 14 10:17 AM
Congrats...I made it to level 22 before I discovered this forum. Now I'm gifting to pay it forward as it would really be nice to have help after the next update. I'm sure you felt that beautiful glow of achievement when you got there. Sort of like living thru a Bow Figurine war.

Go to: