Please post your TECH ISSUES for Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Apr 15, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 8:32:28 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 15, 14 8:32 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by pweety46 on Apr 16, 14 7:00 AM
just started playing this game and when i went to the building mode i couldnt get back to the game play. So question is, How do i get back to play game mode?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 16, 14 5:38 PM
Hi Pweety

I answered your question in your own thread.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 17, 14 1:06 PM
Thank for the help with this issue Valdy! Here is a link to your post in the other thread should anyone else run into this issue.

back to game

bfgWendwater

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Apr 19, 14 5:48 PM
The game is frozen at Level 50. I tried everything to restore it to no avail. Lost that level and a load of moves. I had to go out of the game completely and then back into it but I lost level 50 and I was about 2 moves from finishing it. Bummer. I'm back in now. The other thing was that I often had 3 objects together but it wouldn't clear them until I rotated the board. No reason I could see or think of, it just wouldn't clear them.

Just a couple of things that need tweaking by the developers. Otherwise, great game.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on May 10, 14 3:22 PM
Game froze at level 44. Lost the whole level. Bummer. This was the first time it froze. I had a bit of a problem earlier but somehow it started going again after I did a "Ctl.Alt.Del" for my taskmaster. Then I just went back in and it worked again. Not this time. Lost the whole thing.

meryllon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by meryllon on May 18, 14 7:19 AM
Had a couple of issues. Was unable to switch player, even after shutting down and re-starting the game. I had to delete the second player in the end in order to get back to the one I wanted to continue with,

Now I've completed challenge mode and have been in free play for a short while. Originally, the game offered all 100 screens to re-play, but after a couple of goes, it will only offer the first 16 or so. Neither arrow at the bottom of the screen works any more.

I've really enjoyed this game so it would be nice to get around these problems. Playing this on an elderly XP btw.

Go to: