crafting 50 items in 30 minutes

[Post New]by afunnyfarm on Apr 15, 14 12:20 PM
This is how I was able to do this. You don't have to do all 50 at once. I waited until I was doing the bowman tasks. It takes about 38 times going through all the HOS's to do one bowman. This gives you 2 things, money and items in your inventory. i would make sure I had enough items to craft, first, 10 items, then 20 items, then 20 more.
the following is a list of some of the crafted items i used. these use the least amount of items and money to craft.
Aquamarine Charm
Artifact of Infinity *
Celestial Hunter
Demon's Seal
Horn of Ancestry
Solar Seal
Vampire's sign
the ones with the * beside them sell for a good amount of money

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:crafting 50 items in 30 minutes

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 15, 14 12:41 PM
I started on this achievement after I finished level 21 and was waiting for another update. I looked at each item in the crafting section to see what items I could craft. I entered on an excel spreadsheet what each item required then made sure I didn't try to craft two things that required the same item if I only had one of that item. That is the tricky part. I also added up all the coins and stamps required to be sure I had enough to complete the first 10 crafted items.

I made sure I had more than 10 items (or 20 items) on my list just in case I ran into a snag. Then I exited the game and came back in to start a new session and began crafting using my list that I had made. It doesn't take very long to craft the items.

The next level in the achievement is to craft 20 more items in 30 minutes. They will be added to the previous 10 to give you the 30 crafted items in 30 minutes.

Then the 3rd level in the achievement is to craft 20 more items in 30 minutes. They will be added to the previous 30 to give you the 50 crafted items in 30 minutes. You actually have 3 sessions of 30 minutes each to get the achievement.

The important part is to make a detailed list of all the items required and make sure you don't overlap the needed items.

I made multiples of some items because they required the least assets:

Aquamarine charm - 180 coins, Nephrite charm, Obsidian Whirlwind, 2 plain stamps

Demon's seal - 200 coins, Demons Eye, Demonic Ring and no stamps

Vampire Sign - 150 coins, Midnight Rose, Nocturnal Ring, 1 plain stamp

Glinting Earrings - 300 coins, Heart of Moonlight, Charm of true feelings, 2 plain and 1 unusual stamp

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 12:46:24 PM PST

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 15, 14 1:25 PM
Hi LizzieK,

What about the Ancestor's Spirit ? It does not require coins for crafting and sells for 2000 gold coins. I used it today for the 30 parts.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 15, 14 1:28 PM
You can use up a lot of marks that you'll need later on in the levels 20/21 crafting. If you have plenty of marks, then no problem.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 15, 14 2:55 PM
gernespieler wrote:Hi LizzieK,

What about the Ancestor's Spirit ? It does not require coins for crafting and sells for 2000 gold coins. I used it today for the 30 parts.
I made a few of these to get coins in level 19 & 20 but then I ran out of the blue unusual stamps in level 21. I found the blue stamps harder to come by than coins.

I did my crafting achievement after I finished level 21 so I did make some Ancestor's Spirits and several other items that used the blue stamps.

Go to: