Yeah!!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:PCs are up, also!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 16, 14 3:18 PM
Hey hair_teeth_iball

Thanks for letting PC players know the game is up! There are some goodies waiting for you all when you open the game, and I've listed these below:

- 10 gold for everyone
- Everyone who is linked to Facebook (not just new links) will be able to find a Unicorn in their inventory if they don't already have one
- 7 hours of boosts have been added for those who had them during maintenance

Thanks for being so patient, and happy gaming!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by lwischmann on Apr 16, 14 3:57 PM
Nope. Not mine.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 16, 14 4:38 PM
lwischmann wrote:Nope. Not mine.

Mine was a little slow on the entrance ie: loading screen kept telling me they were running away the kids...putting on make-up etc. but no blue loading bar. I exited, and restarted 2nd time I got the dreaded access viol. message. But 3rd time was a charm. I was wondering if it was because I'm not entering through FB

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 4:39:08 PM PST

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 16, 14 4:43 PM
Hoosier - I haven't connected to facebook yet either.. I didn't have any issues. A little long at the Dark Manor Splash screen, but I waited and it went to the gate...

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 16, 14 5:09 PM
moosetracker wrote:Hoosier - I haven't connected to facebook yet either.. I didn't have any issues. A little long at the Dark Manor Splash screen, but I waited and it went to the gate...

Thanks for letting me know moosetracker...call me Amy, please Wanted to ask someone else that wasn't going in through FB, are you having any message issues? I haven't recieved nor can I send any

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 16, 14 5:35 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:
moosetracker wrote:Hoosier - I haven't connected to facebook yet either.. I didn't have any issues. A little long at the Dark Manor Splash screen, but I waited and it went to the gate...

Thanks for letting me know moosetracker...call me Amy, please Wanted to ask someone else that wasn't going in through FB, are you having any message issues? I haven't recieved nor can I send any

No, I can't send messages either- I still have the dotted lines instead of the neighbor's name and the mailbox is locked.

Also, I now have a new glitch: I played one HOS, and it charged me the 15 energy twice, both before and after I played!!! And I'm 100% sure because I had just leveled up and was able to easily confirm both the energy and the XPs.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 16, 14 5:51 PM
Oh Gosh ! We are on first name basis !! Well then you can call me Moose .

Well I have sent and received messages, but the starting point was odd. I had a message from someone titled "---------------" and the message was something like "write your message here".. So I replied asking if they were trying to email me. They replied and it was someone I had communicated with before.. Their return messages was fine. They said they had not sent me something recently.. So I am now thinking the weird message was one of theirs they had sent before the upgrade, and the upgrade messed it up.. So I have passed messages back and forth starting from the "reply" link..

Could I initiate a message from someone's manor.. No.. The Manor names are "------------" and when you click on the mailbox it doesn't do anything.

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 5:52:44 PM PST

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 16, 14 5:53 PM
eli173 wrote:
HoosierAmy wrote:

No, I can't send messages either- I still have the dotted lines instead of the neighbor's name and the mailbox is locked.

Also, I now have a new glitch: I played one HOS, and it charged me the 15 energy twice, both before and after I played!!! And I'm 100% sure because I had just leveled up and was able to easily confirm both the energy and the XPs.

eli173, thank you for your reply. I haven't had the energy loss you mentioned, but alas there is always time for more goodies down the road Do we know if it is wide spread, meaning across all devices/FB login or is it a select few? Funny, I haven't seen much talk about it on the forum.

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Apr 16, 14 6:23 PM
Was like watching a yo-yo. Took the energy at the start of the HOS, added it back, then took it at end (which someone mentioned earlier that the game now took the energy after the scene). I didn't have any loss of energy though; played everything I should have.
Didn't have any problems with getting into the game itself, but all the scenes had to reload and the was some initial load time at the start.
On a side note, has no one REALLY noticed a difference with the Haunted House scene? I started a new manor right before the updates and it's Holy C--p! different from the one I've always played.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 16, 14 6:34 PM
moosetracker wrote:Oh Gosh ! We are on first name basis !! Well then you can call me Moose .

Well I have sent and received messages, but the starting point was odd. I had a message from someone titled "---------------" and the message was something like "write your message here".. So I replied asking if they were trying to email me. They replied and it was someone I had communicated with before.. Their return messages was fine. They said they had not sent me something recently.. So I am now thinking the weird message was one of theirs they had sent before the upgrade, and the upgrade messed it up.. So I have passed messages back and forth starting from the "reply" link..

Could I initiate a message from someone's manor.. No.. The Manor names are "------------" and when you click on the mailbox it doesn't do anything.

looks like we cross posted again....bread and butter as my gram would of said

Very simular here indeed. I tried to message a new player, and saw the------ didn't think much about it as the game has it's glitches, but I couldn't access the type message window, I'd click...it would just stare back at me as if nothing had happened. Exit, so in a few min. went to gift window, saw i had a message, clicked over, and it was from a neighbor from back to early Feburary, as it said, something to the effect of: Thanks for the cake, happy Marti Gras....after that raido silent. I've even asked a fellow forum member to send me a message and so far not a peep!

thanks for your input moose!

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 16, 14 6:38 PM
I would guess they can't message you either as your manor name to them is also "--------------" and clicking the mailbox does nothing.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 16, 14 6:51 PM
Just got a PM from them, and we have messaged before. But they said I was a ---- and mailbox locked...

Go to: