Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Cannon of Purification

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 16, 14 4:17 PM
Is this item used anywhere in the game? I thought that I read that it was requested by the bow figurine.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Cannon of Purification

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Apr 16, 14 5:09 PM
The Cannon isn't on LizzieK's list of items needed for the Bow Figurine.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 16, 14 5:58 PM
The Innkeeper asks for it when you are trying to get the Rune of Endless Greed. This is before you get to the Bow Figurine section.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 16, 14 5:59 PM
I won one on the wheel and thought I was lucky. Now, not so sure. Wonder if I should sell it. I really need coin.

Edit - hi Lizzie - we cross posted. Thanks for the info on it. The last time I sold an item that I won on the wheel it turned out that the bow figurine wanted a lot of them...bouquet of fear. Maybe I should hang onto it.

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 6:01:32 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 16, 14 6:48 PM
You never know what will be needed in the new release. But you will not need it for the rest of level 21. It does not appear to be too difficult to craft if you need it in the future.

Before I sell anything I check the crafting guide and see how hard it would be to get again.

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 6:49:32 PM PST

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 18, 14 9:39 PM
If you check the facebook page with the new map picture you'll notice a sea with ships. I figure there are going to be some pirate fights and those odd cannon balls and any manner of cannon related items might come into play. I can hardly wait for the update. I agree with LizzieK. Hold onto it unless it's easy to craft. Kit

Go to: