basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

at level 22/apology to friends not much help

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 16, 14 5:22 PM
hi, everyone, just want to let everyone know, I had promised to try and help everyone to reach level 22 and survive the bow figurine but so far not able to get anything to help. I have played for two and half days, same number of hours as before reaching level 22 and cannot seem to get any items needed. I have received many other odd items that I forgot were even in game (been so long since bow fig)
I have played a min of 8 hrs both days and rec one grasping handle. I will not give up, I will continue to try but wanted everyone to know, that I am trying to stay true to my word and help. Wondering if everyone else is getting items after reaching infamous level 22? would like to hear from you if you are or not. Again, sorry for promising something, I seem not to be able to do. But WILL keep trying!
mammaw 9386

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:at level 22/apology to friends not much help

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 16, 14 5:44 PM
After giving away two bow figurines worth of (medium to large) items I finally decided to reach level 22 about a week ago. Since then I've been playing about 8 hours each day and am able to gift out grasping handles and live potions and even some bigger items I won from the wheel.

It's true you get less of the items needed but I did discover an interesting thing. If I gift an item, for example a grasping handle, then go to the HOS that gives it right after I usually get the grasping handle from the HOS. If I give the live potion and go to that HOS afterwards I get a live potion. It's like the game replaces the one I lost gifting so I have another to give. But after the trip that replaces the one I gifted then the HOS goes back to random items again.

I don't know if it's just in my game, but it happens everytime I gift something that comes out of an HOS.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 16, 14 5:47 PM
Silver hawk, I noticed the same thing, but didn't really pay attention. I think the same might be happening when you feed your pets. it seems like the next food I get is for my active (or sleeping) pet. Maybe the devs are rewarding our generosity? Naaahhh, can't be!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 16, 14 5:58 PM
I had noticed that when gifting pet food. I gift some and I get that same pet food next time I receive some playing hos.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 16, 14 6:26 PM
I got to level 22 about 3 weeks ago but haven't been able to get any items needed for the bow figurine or six paws since.

kittensnlace
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kittensnlace on Apr 16, 14 9:29 PM
I was going to try to do the same thing with my friends, but in three days of playing (going through the HOS at least 10 times a day) I have only gotten one grasping handle, one live potion and no shield of order. I have gotten three griffin symbols, three rage of forest, three symbol of love and three wreath of justice.

I've still been gifting the five a day but I feel bad as I have been ignoring my friends that are at level 22 and also friends who are lower then level 18. At least on my primary game. On my two secondary games, I am still gifting the cross-over friends but I am only on level 14 and level 13 on those games.

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Apr 16, 14 10:45 PM
I've been level 22 for several weeks and have only gotten 2 grasping handles in that time (average play at least 4x a day) The HOS does replace some items, but it's not very generous with others. To my friends I'd like to say "I'm trying". Unfortunately I'm running about 50% missing gifts and cards to boot. Developers. please send the update (with all the problems corrected). It's still a great game and a terrific forum of friends. Kit

Go to: