ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Hammer- Best Location?

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 16, 14 7:53 PM
I'm starting to run a little low on the hammer. And I need more parrots.

I was wondering if any could advise me which city has the best payout for the hammers. Also, if there's a specific mode that gives you the most.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Hammer- Best Location?

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 16, 14 8:30 PM
Arizona had been giving multiples but of the scenes were are playing for other Spring collectibles Michigan is the best

The Needle/Thread that is needed on for the one on Teodi's - Idaho is giving the most.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 16, 14 9:19 PM
Best city for hammers I think is the Candy Shop. But if you're running low and you need some faster. Complete the collections that give you hammers. All of the collectibles in all 3 hammer collections are fairly easy to acquire. The Icons of Liberty give you 30 hammers. Push comes to shove, you could always buy 10 hammers at the store with gold bars. 10 hammers will get you 10 plush parrots that complete 10 Easter sets. So you still come out 90 gold bars ahead.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 17, 14 1:27 AM
april3850 wrote:Best city for hammers I think is the Candy Shop. But if you're running low and you need some faster. Complete the collections that give you hammers. All of the collectibles in all 3 hammer collections are fairly easy to acquire. The Icons of Liberty give you 30 hammers. Push comes to shove, you could always buy 10 hammers at the store with gold bars. 10 hammers will get you 10 plush parrots that complete 10 Easter sets. So you still come out 90 gold bars ahead.

Thank you, thank you. I was so into playing the cities I forgot all about my collections!!

Go to: