doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Changing Game Mode...

[Post New]by doofus09 on Apr 17, 14 1:00 AM
... no longer costs 2 gold.

I hope that was not just a happy glitch and it's a new permanent feature in DM.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

Re:Changing Game Mode...

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 17, 14 2:56 AM
Shhhhh........

quiet5
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by quiet5 on Apr 17, 14 5:58 AM
There is another little glitch that works out really well.

Since the energy is now deducted at the END of the entire scene sequence,
If you play a scene with 15 or 16 energy points remaining, then throw the spinner after you complete the scene, the spinner takes 2 energy, which puts you under the required 15 for the scene - and IT TAKES NOTHING!

So, you can go back and either wait, or ??? zap yourself another energy point or two, and just go play another scene. (Just don't go to 17)

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 8:18:45 PM PST

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 17, 14 6:09 AM
Shhhhhhh... I may have hit this and not known it, I know I thought I was on my 3rd game.. When I came out and had 16 energy left, I questioned my ability to count..

[Post New]by rich_banker on Apr 17, 14 6:16 AM
i remember a lovely glitch long ago. When I visit a neighbor and collect coins, xp and energy I could go out and back again by the back button and collect again and again again. Now that was a lovely glitch.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 17, 14 6:19 AM
Actually doofus09, looking at the change game mode.. That is not a happy glitch.. That was an intended change.. The icons for the game change is that of a lightning bolt with the 15 next to it.. Same exact icon as for the mode they selected for you.. It use to be an icon showing 2 bars of gold. So if they went to the trouble to change the icon to match what it now does, I would say that change was on purpose..

So Yeah.. Dark Manor.. I like this change!!!

khalox
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by khalox on Apr 17, 14 6:53 AM
The energy bug is actually present indeed. I can confirm it. Once I got CTD, but more or less it "works fine". Just need to balance between 15 and 16.

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 6:54:15 AM PST

quiet5
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by quiet5 on Apr 17, 14 8:17 PM
Energy glitch is still working today.

But, I seem to get more 3 and 5 energy boosts from the Tesla coil etc. now, which keeps kicking me to 17 or higher.

I also have had several free spinner spins - which is unusual - but maybe it's a normal gift rate, just seems more often because I'm playing a much higher number of "real" rounds

Go to: