MarieNomad
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

A bug

[Post New]by MarieNomad on Mar 23, 09 6:47 AM
I had been playing the game and for some reason in a middle of the battle, while it was in the enemy's turn, the enemy did nothing.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:A bug

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Mar 23, 09 6:53 AM
Are you using any of your tokens? Or the gems you collect? I finaly figured out how to use the gems in the last battle. There is one where the enemy loses a turn. If this isn't it I would suggest contacting CS. The green envelope on this page.
Welcome to the pond.

[Post New]by caphican on Mar 23, 09 8:34 AM
I bought the game yesterday played 10 levels, then on one of the following levels my curser has this red circle with a slash across it, on the 5th row from the left
starting with the 2nd square down they have no jewels, scrolls, ship's wheels etc... up to the 6th square down, the game is just stuck there, can someone tell me how to get unstuck??, i sure would't want to start the game all over and be stuck again at that same level. Tks

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Mar 23, 09 8:43 AM
I had the same thing happen with the cursor and the red-line through it. It froze up my game. I had to exist and come back in again. However, I was lucky because it only made me play that one level again, so I didn't lose much info or time.

[Post New]by caphican on Mar 23, 09 8:56 AM
Endless serpent, i tried to do the same thing exit and go back in it didn't work however.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Mar 23, 09 9:27 AM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you’re experiencing technical difficulties with Sea Journey. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are very well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by macdaaddy2 on Mar 23, 09 3:17 PM
same thing happened to me, i really like the game, locked up twice under two different player names, at different levels, both times was when it was the games turn. i really hate the thought of starting over again. getting out of the game and going back in did not help me. both player names are still stuck where they were, waiting for the opponet to take their turn. I sure hope they come up with a fix.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 23, 09 3:45 PM
Re:TGT Sea Journey
by cherbtoo on Mar 22, 09 11:28 AM

CynthiaV wrote:

cherbtoo wrote:

I, too, was disappointed that I had got the "best ship" so early and there was no more updates on anything forthcoming.

I was also really enjoying relaxing with this game UNTIL I came to the second Fort, it is the opponents turn and he has 3 moves available but ... because his "life force" is nonexistent ... he cannot move and the game has come to a complete and utter standstill. My "life force" is just a faint glimmer but at least you can see it with the naked eye, unlike his!

Help required in the shape of a patch or something please Divo Games.

I agree the game needs a patch since I had the same issue. I did find however that if I exited out of the game back to the main menu (not totally out of the game) and then returned it brought me back to the same point in the "battle" and the hiccup was fixed. Just thought I'd mention it in case it works for any one else having this issue until the patch/fix is issued.

Sorry should have said that I exited the game completely 3 times and when I went back I was exactly at the same point ... STUCK

Just popped back and checked again ... STILL STUCK

I have copied my previous posts as they are more relevant to this thread.

I would really like to play more of this game, does anyone know if Divo Games are looking into these problems ?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 24, 09 5:33 PM
Just want to let everyone know that we now have an updated version of Sea Journey available for download right now. This version should correct the errors that users have been reporting in this thread. You can find out more about this new version here:

New Version of Sea Journey Available Today

Go to: