Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Ice cream

[Post New]by Althena533 on Apr 17, 14 2:09 AM
As I was making the cone up I literally couldnt keep from drooling! I want that cone! ;v)

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

Re:Ice cream

[Post New]by Nilosh on Apr 17, 14 2:29 AM
Right there with you))

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Apr 17, 14 2:35 AM
Italian Ice Cream... the best in the world.

My ice cream vendor is still asleep and his van isn't loaded up yet - he has another 60% of download time till his alarm clock goes off .

I'm soooo looking forward to this game after a week of nothingness.

Enjoy! I'm sure I'll be drooling over that cone eventually... darn slow downloads!!

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 2:36:52 AM PST

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Apr 17, 14 3:54 AM
Oh you'll drool, tiger2010! It is sooooooo decadent! I think I'd make myself sick on it, but I'd still slobber it down again and again!

I do not think I've ever had authentic Italian gelato, and so now you've all got me worried - how am I gonna get it in my lifetime, stuck here down in the bottom corner of Down Under!?

PS. There's another item or two to drool at too

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Apr 17, 14 4:21 AM
ROFL, JTF. I'll go out to the freezer and mail some to you.

And it sounds like there is eye candy of another hand-drawn kind.

15% left and I'm good to go. I set my Thursdays aside for the CE games. And I'm not blaming you, BFG, for the slow downloads. I know it's all down to my side of the equation from way back, and I never should have fiddled with some wiring and stuff recently. It's almost as bad as it was in the days when downloads took a whole day.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Apr 17, 14 5:31 AM
Well, here I go then at long last.

I didn't even realise it's an Eipix game. I just love this developer.

Ok, the sign's going on my study door as per usual....

Please do not disturb;
Bitte nicht stoeren;
Por favor, no molestar;

That was for my and my husband. You lot are welcome to come knocking any time LOL

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Apr 17, 14 7:36 AM
Ah Venezia la Bella. A truly wonderful city. I too was drooling over the gelato. Of course anything edible in Italy is deliciozo.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Apr 17, 14 11:47 AM
I just started a diet (have lost 15 lbs!) and ice cream is a no-no. But I think the delicious looking treat in this game is just perfect and it'll do for now

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Apr 17, 14 7:14 PM
shripch wrote:I just started a diet (have lost 15 lbs!) and ice cream is a no-no. But I think the delicious looking treat in this game is just perfect and it'll do for now

Hi Shripch ,

What diet where you using??? I need at least to loose 10 lbs ! But that ice cream looked delicious (yum)!

Please, you can PM!

Sorry Mod., hope she can see my message before you removed it !

Have a wonderful weekend ,
M.

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Apr 18, 14 1:35 AM
I'm down in Aus like JTF... and I've just found out about Cold Rock Smash Ice-cream... I think I live under a rock sometimes... Gummy bears are yummy smashed into my ice cream mmmmmmm....

JTF I'll have to take you out to a Cold Rock and we can pretend it's authentic Italian gelato and if we eat it in Fremantle it would be by the water with Sea gulls rather than pigeons

As I was playing the Demo and had ice cream on the brain I heard the Mr Whippy Ice cream van playing Greensleeves up loud, and heading my way... I'm just back from eating my Choc Top Ice cream after chasing the poor man down the road in my pyjamas... Yep scared the poor man, and a bit embarrassed as it is 4 in the afternoon.... ( he was the embarrassed one I live in my PJs, jimjams or jammies) It was the kids staring at me that I worry about most...Lots of nightmares in one part of West Aussie tonight Fellow Fishies

I cannot wait for the more eye candy to come in the full game... But am waiting in hope that Big Fish will have a huge Easter sale... Maybe one for Good Friday and one for Sunday???

Am loving another Eipix Entertainment game... Might just clean up this dripping ice cream off my keyboard and go play one of their games... Which one though Ice cream Fishes? Do I Pirate or Film or Myth or I know for some Eye Candy, Danse Macabre or just candy, Hansel and Gretel... But I think it will be my favourite treat Diamonds

I'm sure this post will be taken down; ( but I hope all you have a relaxing ice cream filled weekend... Ice cream Easter Eggs.... The fastest Egg Hunt ever..

Dudesmum or maybe I need to change that to Icecreaminmytum

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 20, 14 12:13 AM
JTF.......That wasn't any Gelato I have seen, but maybe someone has figured out how to dispense it out of a soft serve machine.

However, that was a taste treat of awesome proportions and I wish one of those would appear in my hands right now.
ok, I would even settle for a Dairy Queen softserve dipped in chocolate and peanuts......
but the dudes at Eipex must have been chortling over all the gamers who they knew would be drooling over their keyboards.

ok.....what we need is a virtual Ice Cream store that can serve us from inside the gameworld, through our computers.
Afterall....who would want to stop gaming if they didn't have to?

Go to: