need unique stamps

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

need unique stamps

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Apr 17, 14 3:52 AM
I can't move on because I'm out of unique stamps.
I need some help please.
ID 12742 angeleye....thanks a bunch in advance.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:need unique stamps

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 17, 14 3:56 AM
I think we are already friends and I have spares so will send you each day.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Apr 17, 14 3:57 AM
thank you very much....I appreciate it.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 17, 14 4:09 AM
Just keep them in your wishlist, will help

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Apr 17, 14 4:27 AM
Done!

[Post New]by anicke6211 on Aug 30, 14 12:06 AM
I need unique stamps also need friends to add pls help ty.

pgf26791
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pgf26791 on Aug 30, 14 12:53 AM
The unique stamps seem to have 'dried up'. I am on Level 32 and have been playing for awhile now. I would say within the past couple of weeks, I have noticed that the unique stamps are just not popping up like the other stamps. I am stalled in a number of tasks because of the lack of them. I have them in my 'wish list' but I noticed that a lot of my friends are also seeking them, so it doesn't help much.

I refuse to be held hostage for a few stamps. I will not be coerced into buying gold/diamonds just to complete the tasks. I will simply leave the game first, which would be a shame because up until now I've enjoyed it and use it as a 'filler' (due to the wait times) while playing my main game.

I hope Big Fish will wake up and see the potential for losing customers if they don't loosen up on these unique stamps.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Aug 30, 14 6:11 AM
I hope Big Fish will wake up and see the potential for losing customers if they don't loosen up on these unique stamps.
PFG26791

I personally don't think they care, pfg26791. That's just my op!

pgf26791
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pgf26791 on Aug 30, 14 6:30 AM
Unfortunately, I think you're probably right, NeenaL.

I've seen this in other games. Bottom line for these companies is the cash flow. If one of us leaves, another sucker will eventually come along and take our place. No biggie.

Dallipoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dallipoo on Aug 30, 14 12:26 PM
I too need unique stamps. Can someone help please.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 31, 14 12:41 PM
Hey Everyone

Just popping in to reassure you that we are working on the drop rates for the Unique Stamps. We want this game to be enjoyable for everyone, and we do hold your feedback with a lot of value.

We are listening, and we also appreciate your patience with the game while we get this worked out

bfgVaiya

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Sep 1, 14 12:45 PM
I'm glad to hear they are trying to remedy the drop rate for Unique stamps. I am on level 37 and am at a point where I need to craft 3 Celestial Hunters each one requiring 4 stamps. If you want to hatch eggs too it makes it almost impossible. I hope they "fix" it soon.

Dallipoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dallipoo on Sep 17, 14 5:56 PM
Help I need unique stamps to continue and they don't seem to come. Can someone please help!

[Post New]by Dogoneutah on Sep 18, 14 8:05 PM
I also have run into unique stamp issues...would be more than happy to trade for what anyone needs...i404640

[Post New]by Dogoneutah on Sep 18, 14 8:08 PM
Please help moderator!!! Unique stamp drops need to be more forthcoming in next update.....please!!!.....

[Post New]by hbunny on Sep 19, 14 4:56 AM
I feel your pain I am stuck needing to craft 3 of the same items that take 4 Unique Stamps EACH, I have been playing 3 days in a row, multiple times and didn't get 1. Come on guys, fix the problem...

[Post New]by hbunny on Sep 19, 14 5:18 AM
Oh and trading, I give everyday to people on my list, but I think they dropped off the face of the earth, please add me to your list of friends, number is 41685

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Sep 19, 14 8:49 AM
Another unique stamp hostage......
Need 4 for latest charm or whatever, no getting away from it. Love the game but frustrating. Can't spend any more this week.
Always wanted a game that wasn't to be played for an hour or so and over and with no war fighting. Don't tell me we end up doing that :-) Inge

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Sep 19, 14 1:28 PM
Every time I create a new pet, I soon run out of Unique Stamps. The game seems to stop giving them out for a while every time a new pet is created. So be careful when you create pets that you have plenty of Unique Stamps before you do.

KYLEE219
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by KYLEE219 on Sep 19, 14 4:04 PM
I haven't got a unique stamp in 2 days "HELP" and I can't go any further b/c I need unique stamp to craft last Item to complete task, At least my inventory is getting stocked up..... If anyone has any extra pleeeeez feel free to friend me Kylee #148717 I'm a daily player do my best to keep track of who gifts me so I can gift back, Wish they would let us gift more than 5 a day![i]!

Kylee #148717

Go to: