camera

[Post New]by ladygrey67 on Apr 17, 14 4:30 AM
cannot link up camera and filter. Any ideas?

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:camera

[Post New]by pita1234 on Apr 17, 14 6:20 AM
I finally got it, but not sure how. After trying every combination I could, I think one time when I clicked on the camera itself in the lower right corner, it at last opened with the mini-game window vs. the starry sky. But I could swear I had tried that same thing 20 times before! Good luck!!

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Apr 17, 14 6:56 AM
I couldn't, either. Finally just exited the game. Not going to use my trial time trying to get something to work.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Apr 17, 14 9:09 AM
Step 1) Click on your camera
Step 2) Click on the thing you're supposed to take a picture of
Step 3) Click on the filter
Step 4) Clcik on the camera
Step 5) Look at the left hand edge of the filter for a symbol and match with the gadget on the right hand side of the camera
Step 6) Use the top and bottom sliders for matching up the filter symbols with what you're taking a picture of
Step 7) Click that shutter! ;v)

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Apr 17, 14 6:15 PM
I still cannot get the filter to stay on the camera.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Apr 17, 14 6:39 PM
I was finally able to get the camera to work after exiting and rebooting the game.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 18, 14 8:52 AM
Thanks for the hints, I can't get it to work either. Did try rebooting, but probably not doing it right.
Will try the suggestions here...

raceladm
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by raceladm on Apr 18, 14 2:31 PM
Click on the camera in the right corner of the screen and then on the filter. Good luck

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Apr 18, 14 8:04 PM
I got it to work the first time, on the sky. But I can't get it to work the second time - on the swan. I can't find the filter. Any help here? Tks.

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Apr 18, 14 8:23 PM
I figured it out. I have to go find the filter, just like finding anything else.

endofmonth
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by endofmonth on Apr 19, 14 7:14 PM
I FIGURED THIS OUT:
It's because the pointer that means "you can use the camera now" looks just like a camera! (It even clicks like a camera!)

The actual REAL CAMERA is down in the lower right corner of your screen. Go get the actual camera from the lower right corner and move it to the location you want to photograph. It will stay there. Then grab the filter from your inventory and placeit on top of the camera.

Very, very confusing pointer. It's too good a graphic. (How often can you say that? )

ticacat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ticacat on Apr 20, 14 8:07 AM
the camera is NOT the camera that shows up with your cursor. The camera is hanging down by the hint button. Looks like an old fashioned type of camera. Place the camera in the ring, then add the filter. Next time when it calls for you to take a picture of the swan, again go to the camera that is hanging.

Rozanne
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Rozanne on Apr 20, 14 12:41 PM
Thank you, endofmonth, with your explanation, at last I have got it. Used up lots of my trial time over this stupid puzzle grrrrrrr

Go to: