sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Strat Guide H0P Scenes

[Post New]by sassylassie on Apr 17, 14 4:51 AM
I noticed they tell you where the hop is, but they don't screen shot no more? We pay extra for the guide it would be nice. Example: Chapter 2 page two they tell you but no screen shot. Chapter 2 page 4 same thing. I was just wondering because they are times you can't find the yellow words and it's nice to see where they are especially if you are going for the achievements and don't like using the hint. Also on some of the puzzles they don't tell how to do it anymore either? The steps? If I wanted to know where to go next or what to do I could either use the map or the hint button and get by. For what you pay the strat guides are lacking as of late. Thanks

Sassy

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 5:37:23 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Strat Guide H0P Scenes

[Post New]by jennsmom on Apr 17, 14 7:17 AM
I was also disappointed in the SG, although it might not deter me from a purchase. I do expect more.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Apr 17, 14 8:39 AM
To me they are starting to go really light on them. I really wish they would go back to the old way of doing it. Where we could try the puzzles if we want and if we get messed up then refer to the guide. Please Margie

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Apr 17, 14 9:31 AM
I didn't realize until half-way through the game that when a puzzle comes up, the inventory down at the bottom of the screen changes to the word "Info" and that's where we get info/hints on the puzzle. Sheesh, takes me a long time sometimes.

Go to: