TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

So what happened to the neighbor invite page?

[Post New]by TnTexas on Apr 17, 14 10:13 AM
Ever since the newest update, my neighbor invite page doesn't work. All it contains are several pictures of the geisha with dashes underneath. Last night the usual assortment of names were there once (out of several attempts) But just now, the geisha was back again. Does anyone know if they're disabling that feature for stability's sake?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 17, 14 10:35 AM
TnTexas wrote:Ever since the newest update, my neighbor invite page doesn't work. All it contains are several pictures of the geisha with dashes underneath. Last night the usual assortment of names were there once (out of several attempts) But just now, the geisha was back again. Does anyone know if they're disabling that feature for stability's sake?

My invite list works fine now- the Geishas were there before the update. It also looks refreshed- all names I see are new. When visiting, however, there's no name- just dashes and the mailbox doesn't work.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Apr 17, 14 2:08 PM
eli173 wrote:My invite list works fine now- the Geishas were there before the update. It also looks refreshed- all names I see are new. When visiting, however, there's no name- just dashes and the mailbox doesn't work.

And mine's just the opposite. It was fine before the update and a geisha convention now. No wonder the devs have a hard time figuring out what causes problems. Sometimes it seems like no two people experience the same thing.

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 2:08:41 PM PST

seasun
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by seasun on Apr 17, 14 3:29 PM
eli173 wrote:
TnTexas wrote:Ever since the newest update, my neighbor invite page doesn't work. All it contains are several pictures of the geisha with dashes underneath. Last night the usual assortment of names were there once (out of several attempts) But just now, the geisha was back again. Does anyone know if they're disabling that feature for stability's sake?

My invite list works fine now- the Geishas were there before the update. It also looks refreshed- all names I see are new. When visiting, however, there's no name- just dashes and the mailbox doesn't work.

I have the same issue.... dashes no neighbor is ever "home" when I visit.
seasun

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

Re:So what happened to the neighbor invite page?

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Apr 17, 14 3:44 PM
Neighbor Invite page displays fine, but every neighbor I visit has, instead of a manor name, a line or two of dashes by way of identification. Every mailbox is completely inoperable -- no message function at all.

If you're giving us a "search for specific manors" function, that would be great ... .

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 3:45:18 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:So what happened to the neighbor invite page?

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 17, 14 3:49 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry some of you are having trouble with the names displaying for your neighbors!

This is a known issue that the devs are working on, as well as the messaging issue. Once we know more about a fix, we'll let you know!

Thanks for being so patient!

bfgVaiya

Go to: