Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by kstormgemini on May 28, 15 11:09 AM
I just completed one of the quests for the dragon on the thingy we get when Valeria goes poof (the "Small Joys" quest) and the game glitched. It supposedly disconnected from the servers and wouldn't reconnect. ~I should mention here that I Did check to make sure it wasn't at my end. It wasn't on my end.~
Then when it finally did, the item I had crafted Just Before the glitch was uncrafted but all the stuff I had to use for it (including all the gold!) was still used.
So I'm Unfinished on the quest, Unfinished on the item and OUT everything I used to actually Finish the dumb things. I'm not asking for everything back... I'm kind of tired of the seemingly unending quests at this point... (that magical chamber does Not seem worth all this by now) But I figured I should at least post something about why I've decided I've had enough.
(Don't get me started on the whole "friends you can't get rid of" thing! )
~edited to add information~

Edited on 05/28/2015 at 11:13:30 AM PST

Tournament scores

[Post New]by jasmine_cl on May 28, 15 11:44 AM
I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, but sometimes I received really weird tournament scores, such as 324,567,789 six digits scores. When this happens, the scores doesn't get recorded, which make sense, since it wouldn't be fair if it does, but the time and crystal balls I spent goes to a completely waste. This had happened few times, I was wondering if you can fix the problem?

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on May 29, 15 3:47 AM
I wish to add my name to the list of people not receiving their diamonds won on the tournament; this has now happened several times. I know all about waiting for the final calculations; as I write my name is showing as having won one diamond on a tournament almost 3 hours ago but I again never received the diamond. In fact I have not received my winning diamonds more often than I have received them. There are obviously a lot of complaints about this - what is being done please?

Thank you.

annieliz1

Tournament scores

[Post New]by Bth6655 on May 29, 15 10:11 AM
jasmine_cl wrote:I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, but sometimes I received really weird tournament scores, such as 324,567,789 six digits scores. When this happens, the scores doesn't get recorded, which make sense, since it wouldn't be fair if it does, but the time and crystal balls I spent goes to a completely waste. This had happened few times, I was wondering if you can fix the problem?

I also have this issue every time I enter a tournament. It is very disappointing when the first picture is complete and my score is over 25,000,000. I know that the score will not count and now I have to waste my time finding objects in the other 4 scenes but they won't count.

Is there a fix for this???

[Post New]by nanzawit on May 29, 15 11:29 AM
I am on level 42 This game is getting so ridiculous. Instead of looking for one item,now it's 2 or 3 . When I do get them,it doesn't show that I got them,and start all over again. This game is getting too boring. Looks like you want us to keep spending money to get farther in the game.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on May 30, 15 2:18 AM
Just finished the tournament with a score of 135,000 plus - generally enough to get a diamond at this time of day. After waiting for the scores to be settled at the end I realised that a previous score of 84,000 was being recorded for me. I looked for my higher score but no joy. The last entry on one page was No. 110 with a score of 155,012 and when I move to the next page the first entry is No. 201 with a score of 128,913. A whole raft of scores between these two numbers is missing. What is happening?

It is bad enough that we don't get our diamonds when we are shown as winning some (what is being done about that, please?) but now it seems a whole raft of scores are just not being counted.

I know it gives me a bad feeling when these problems occur, especially when it seems that nobody is taking any notice. Please help.

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on May 30, 15 7:25 AM
I didn't receive my Diamond last night, AGAIN, Why is this happening? Why haven't we heard anything about this?

Lucy 461206

It seems if I win 1 Diamond in the 6PM( AZ time) tournament I do not receive it. This is the 4th time I didn't get the Diamond.

Edited on 06/01/2015 at 10:55:45 AM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 30, 15 3:20 PM
I did win and receive 1 gem from last night's tourney...first time I have received the one...but hey they do add up. Most I have gotten is 4, lol.

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on May 31, 15 3:20 AM
i logged in this morning played a round of midnight castle ,logged out when i came back it was like i had never played ,my score money was back to first thing this morning what is going on

[Post New]by misspiggythe1st on May 31, 15 7:35 AM
Well, I suppose it had to happen eventually as it seems to be happening more and more often - my game crashed at approx. 1.25pm GMT, I've lost all my progress and been booted back to the beginning

To use a good old Scottish phrase - I'm beelin' Suppose I'll have to do some housework now!

I have reported it to Tech and sent a Dr. Felix Report and screenshots - fingers crossed they can sort me out.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 31, 15 7:47 AM
MissPiggy...........(btw, love your name).........I am SO sorry..........I hope they can get it fixed as fast as possible.

[Post New]by misspiggythe1st on Jun 1, 15 11:10 AM
Thank you for your sympathy sbaker2318 - still stuck at the beginning and my e-mail's not working so I don't know if they've been in contact yet or not

Thanks also for liking my name. I have a turned up, or snub, nose and when I was young I was teased mercilessly about it - nicknames included Snout, Beaky, Lord Snooty etc. so when the Muppets came along so did a new name. Older and wiser and no longer bothered by it, I use it quite a lot online - 'the 1st' is usually because someone else has already used Miss Piggy

[Post New]by lhepler on Jun 1, 15 11:41 AM
I have tried repeatedly to connect to Facebook but every time I try it says "please wait" and then never connects. My email is [Removed by Moderator]and my ID # is a504183. Cab you please help me?

Edited on 06/02/2015 at 10:49:31 AM PST

moontear
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by moontear on Jun 1, 15 7:55 PM
I have run into several problems while playing Midnight Castle. The first happened sometime last week; unfortunately I didn't keep note of the date. I played in a tournament around 1 am PST. I scored high enough to win one gem. I never received the gem or any letter stating that I had won, yet every time I checked the scoreboard after the tournament was over it stated that I had placed high enough to receive the gem. I have won before and since then, once for five gems and once for four, and both times it registered my score. I am not the only person having this problem, it seems.

I believe it was on May 29th or the 30th that I logged on, played for a while, then logged out. When I came back on, my game progress had been lost and I was back to finishing the quests that I had to do before. I'm far beyond that point now, but I was upset that the four Polestars that I had received from friends that helped me finish a difficult quest had disappeared. I doubt I can get them back, but this is the first time that I have lost progress--the game has crashed on me before but I never lost any progress in my quests.

My user number is 462069. Thanks.

Removed my third "problem" because I've been told it's not a problem. Heh.

Edited on 06/03/2015 at 10:26:53 PM PST

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 2, 15 7:38 AM
moontear wrote:
My third issue is that I added a person to my friends list but cannot turn over their card to see their wishlist.

When you cannot turn over a card, it is because that person does not have anything on their wish list yet.

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Jun 2, 15 10:49 AM
I keep losing my BFG access. The icon doesn't work. I uninstall and reinstall, but that is really annoying. It seems to happen when I leave MC, but I'm not sure.
Anyone else have this problem?
Connie
Aah me

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 2, 15 11:00 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

In regards to the tournaments, the developers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience as they work hard to resolve it. If diamonds weren't awarded, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team.

okiejustme2006, thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. The next recommended step would be to contact our Technical Support Team. Please let them know of what steps have been taken up to date.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Dee632
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Dee632 on Jun 2, 15 6:07 PM
I'm new to the game and was on level 5, almost to 6, when I lost my internet connection. I kept waiting for it to come back but finally gave up and logged out. When I went back to the game it had gone back to the very beginning. I lost what progress I had made. Is there anything I can do? Thank you

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Jun 3, 15 5:30 AM
Dee,
It has been recommended that we log out after advancing to a new level to make sure it has been saved. The game only records progress when we log out, so if it is interrupted our progress isn't recorded. Sorry for your set back.
Connie
Aah me

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on Jun 3, 15 7:55 AM
I am on level 63 ,can advance no more till ,update ,yet twice this week ,i have played all 63 sent gifts logged out logged back and and its reverted to what it was before i played lost the money ,the gifts .that was first time ,today i was in the middle of playing after sending gifts and receiving some it went of then started up like i had just logged in and i had lost all the gifts and my cards for sending gifts last time ,i think there is an issue with this game ,

Go to: