bamc
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

opening the brief case in HOP

[Post New]by bamc on Apr 17, 14 3:05 PM
I briefly saw the four digit code to open the HOP brief case, but now forgot it and can't get the letter back with code on it. Could some one help me? Thanks

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:opening the brief case in HOP

[Post New]by akfrosty on Apr 17, 14 6:17 PM
If you mean the brief case where the bells are the number I had was 9437.

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Apr 18, 14 1:06 AM
akfrosty wrote:If you mean the brief case where the bells are the number I had was 9437.

Highlight as I don't want to spoil it to much (PS: I have no idea what I'm doing but hope it helps)

The code was on the back of the watch not in the letter...

I made that goof myself... Which made me grab my doodle pad to write things down on... Brain like a sieve (body to match )

Edited on 04/18/2014 at 1:06:37 AM PST

goodgirl2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by goodgirl2 on Apr 18, 14 9:52 AM
I'm unable to open the briefcase even with the number code....every time I spin the wheel to enter a number it jumps all over the place and then registers as red - error!!! I can't continue without opening the case!

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Apr 19, 14 10:35 AM
goodgirl2 wrote:I'm unable to open the briefcase even with the number code....every time I spin the wheel to enter a number it jumps all over the place and then registers as red - error!!! I can't continue without opening the case!

Hi Goodgirl2... I think I tried clicking on the numbers

but you are right the dial does spin easily... So just take it as slow as you can and don't try to spin it left, then right, left, right I just went to the closest number...

Hope it helps but if others have suggestions...

Go to: