Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Spring Quests - need to finish cookie jars??

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Apr 18, 14 12:55 AM
I have done 10 spring quests and have not claimed any easter collections yet.

Now I have the message that I must finish the tutorial and finish the cookie jar set to get the rest of the spring quests to show up.

I finished that cookie jar collection over a year ago and just collected it again with no updating for spring quests.

What the heck is this all about?
Another glitch again?

LXC12
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Spring Quests - need to finish cookie jars??

[Post New]by LXC12 on Apr 18, 14 5:43 AM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/277349.page

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Apr 18, 14 7:43 AM
The message about the cookie jars and the tutorial is only for beginners who need to have done that before starting the Easter quests. BoomZap have admitted that the message itself is a glitch that should have gone away for those who have already moved on from there. So no problem - you are in the clear to go ahead and say that you have been receiving the quests ok.
There is no reason that you should not be getting the collections. There is a useful thread on this Forum which tells you where to find all the Easter collectibles. There are only a few days left now for this Spring Event, so you will need to move quickly to take advantage. Once you have the completed collections (as many as you can get!) you can then cash them in for gold any time you like - but in order to get the bonus reward you will need to cash in at least 4 of them now.

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Apr 18, 14 9:14 AM
thanks for the info.

however, it is a problem. It is not giving me my spring quests anymore.

I can't do them if they do not show up!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 18, 14 9:30 AM
They have only been giving us 1 or 2 a day so far. I have 13/17 complete. Easter is less than 2 days away and only 4 quests left. I imagine they will save some for the last day.

Edited on 04/18/2014 at 9:31:32 AM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Apr 18, 14 1:03 PM
Cinders31 wrote:thanks for the info.

however, it is a problem. It is not giving me my spring quests anymore.

I can't do them if they do not show up!

How many Spring quests does it say you have done? - not the line that says you have already done 10, but the one right at the bottom which says how many you have done out of the 17 total? This should now be 13/17 if you have done all the ones that have been set. The last few have been to collect more eggs.

Go to: