JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Expansion or Utensils?

[Post New]by JB4510 on Apr 18, 14 3:29 AM
I am on level 12 and have a quest to expand the store which costs $25 for "one space to the right and down". Can someone explain what that means in terms of the game? Does it allow for more counters or appliances?

At this early stage of the game, is it better to upgrade utensils/appliances that cost Bucks for more skill points before expanding or vice versa?

Thank you

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Expansion or Utensils?

[Post New]by Sizzy on Apr 18, 14 2:24 PM
Expanding the restaurant allows you more room to place anything you want - counters, appliances, spice pots, decorations, etc. It will add one row of space along the bottom and one down the right side. I think it's well worth it.

Whether it's better to expand or upgrade appliances first, I'm not sure. It'd be fun to run two separate games at the same time to try different approaches.

Nickyh2505
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Nickyh2505 on Apr 18, 14 3:31 PM
Expanding the restaurant - unless you are out of space and can't add anything else - is really just aesthetic. In my view, you are better off spending money on other things first....

jigsnwigs
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jigsnwigs on Apr 20, 14 4:48 AM
i'm playing two games. The first game I saved up the 25 bucks and expanded, but was underwhelmed. In 2nd game I have not expanded, but I use the bucks on basic plants. When I get an upgrade I'm happy, but when I spend two bucks for 500 coins I am not happy. I haven't bought a lot of utensils, but think they're a better deal than expanding.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Apr 22, 14 4:13 AM
Thank you for your responses. I have not upgraded and have managed to earn $20 bucks. I still have space for one more of each item at my next level-up. After that I will consider expanding, but unless it provides enough space to place more items, (counters, appliances, etc) I really do not see the point.

Go to: