Winning free spin on slot but no chips added to total

[Post New]by CraftMagic on Apr 18, 14 6:42 AM
I used my "free spin" this morning which resulted in two winning lines. However no chips were added to my total. Has anyone else had this problem?

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

Re:Winning free spin on slot but no chips added to total

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 18, 14 6:50 AM
Yes, it has been discussed before.. I had a one line win, but got nothing, others have won small which should have given you some chips and got nothing.

We don't know of anyone winning a jackpot on a free spin, so there is still a question of if the Jackpot wins you nothing also.. But, I think if you win a few chips we should get them so we can at least spin one more time for the day..

[Post New]by CraftMagic on Apr 18, 14 7:24 AM
Thanks for that info Moosetracker. I'll keep my fingers crossed this little "bug" gets sorted!!!

Anafrel
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Anafrel on Apr 18, 14 7:49 AM
I still have free chips left from the original 5000; I also get a free spin, which is the first spin of the day. Today I won 150 chips on the free spin, and they WERE added to my total. Seems you get your rewards only if you have a positive chip balance to begin with; I agree they need to fix.

Anafrel
1313 Mausoleum Drive

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Apr 18, 14 7:58 AM
Always the case Huh.. Those who have, get more, Those who have not get the you-know-what..

Story of my life..

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 18, 14 7:58 AM
Anafrel wrote:I still have free chips left from the original 5000; I also get a free spin, which is the first spin of the day. Today I won 150 chips on the free spin, and they WERE added to my total. Seems you get your rewards only if you have a positive chip balance to begin with; I agree they need to fix.

Anafrel
1313 Mausoleum Drive

That's what I thought originally, but today I didn't get the few chips I won from the free spin, even though I had started off with a positive balance. I think we should report it as a glitch but I'm not sure it's worth it.

KookyLibrarian
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KookyLibrarian on Apr 18, 14 7:23 PM
eli173 wrote:

That's what I thought originally, but today I didn't get the few chips I won from the free spin, even though I had started off with a positive balance. I think we should report it as a glitch but I'm not sure it's worth it.

My thoughts exactly!

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Apr 18, 14 8:50 PM
For some reason or other, the counter does not move when we win chips. However, if you did another spin, you will find that the total has been added, but you just cannot see it. If you take a trip back to the manor and go back to the slots, the chips you won should be there.

For example, if you have 100 chips, and you won 50, the counter does not move despite the 50 flashing over it. But if you did another spin for 10 chips, the counter would now show 140. Well, that's how my slot works, anyway.

Edited on 04/18/2014 at 8:51:35 PM PST

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Apr 18, 14 9:45 PM
I'm down to 5 chips and have been since the end of the first day that the slot machine appeared. The last two free spins have had two lines hit. I don't remember exactly the combinations but the minimum would be 5 chips for each line. So 2 lines times 5 chips times 2 free spins is 20 chips. However I still only have 5 chips. Been in and out several times. Clicking on the Spin lever only brings up a window telling me that I have 5 chips, the required chips is 10 and that I should buy more.

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Apr 18, 14 11:01 PM
I also won a spin, and got nothing. Then, I played the next spin, and won two lines. Still had no winnings added.

Ruddred
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ruddred on Apr 19, 14 3:05 AM
I had just over 4000 chips but then when I went back into the game I was bizarrely down to just 5?!?

Not that bothered though, the slots seem to be a waste of time since I got the jackpot prizes - is there any real point to it other than bfg hoping you spend gold on chips that may just win you gold back?

anuran
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by anuran on Apr 19, 14 11:31 AM
Ruddred wrote:I had just over 4000 chips but then when I went back into the game I was bizarrely down to just 5?!?

Not that bothered though, the slots seem to be a waste of time since I got the jackpot prizes - is there any real point to it other than bfg hoping you spend gold on chips that may just win you gold back?

The point for BFG is to keep us spending real world $$$. That's why there are sales for things that cost gold, not things that cost silver.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 19, 14 1:45 PM
Hi All,

Thank you for posting about this. If you are winning in the slots and not receiving your chips, I definitely recommend contacting Customer Support using the link below. One of our Reps will be happy to investigate what may be causing this issue.

Contact Us

Please include your Manor ID so our Reps can locate your account.

Thank you.

bfgWendwater

Go to: