MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Seems like a Nice Game, BUT....

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 18, 14 3:33 PM

Is it just me or does the timer appear to be WAAAAAYYYYYY too fast!?!?!?

I've played M3 games with fast timers before but this one seems to wipe me out and I have to repeat a level SEVERAL times before I accomplish the complete clearing of tiles and THAT'S at the very beginning of this game and it has how many levels???

I realize that a gamer can change the game mode to Relax but what fun is that -- too CONSTANTLY have it on Relax mode?

MEnr56

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Seems like a Nice Game, BUT....

[Post New]by deddu on Apr 21, 14 6:40 PM
I found if you want to play the timed game, you need to use the arrows to swtich around the board as you are playing to "beat" the time.

Re:Seems like a Nice Game, BUT....

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Apr 26, 14 12:08 PM
Excuse me, maybe I don`t understand something about this game, but I cannot find any timer at all. I play challenge mode, but I have there limited number of moves only, not limited time. The number of allowed moves is at the bottom of the screen, in the red circle.And I can think about my strategy as much time as I want. Sometimes it`s very difficult to do necessary tasks within 35 or 45 moves, but you can earn additional moves when you build something, and your extra moves are shown at the top of the screen, next to Level and Score.
It`s a really great game IMHO! I can take my time and I have to think about my next moves,it`a a real challenge to me. And I like music and graphics also, they are beautiful!
Happy Gaming!

Go to: