Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

New game - old game - if only...

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Apr 19, 14 4:24 AM
If only Green Sauce games who was the developer for Heroes of the Past... had developed it just like Heroes of the Past...it would have been wonderful. I have played Heroes so many times - too often to even mention. I truly enjoyed that game with the timed element. I would have loved this game, as well, however, I do not like to be "challenged" with a certain number of moves. I bought it anyway, however, I should have used my money elsewhere. Green Sauce the next time you develop another one of your games, please do it just like Heroes of the Past. Timed and relaxed mode...please.

Diane

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:New game - old game - if only...

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 20, 14 7:31 AM
I absolutely agree with you! I've played HEROES many, many times. I love the music but most of all I love the untimed feature. I play games to relax so i prefer untimed. You'll never find me buying Dash=type games!

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:New game - old game - if only...

[Post New]by deddu on Apr 21, 14 6:36 PM
There is a relaxed mode for this game -- you check it in the beginning. I played it that way and my number of moves were always less than the stated "challenge" above. If you want to play timed -- you can use the arrows to switch the board around often during the game. Hope this helps.

Go to: