nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

My spinner takes 15 energy points not just 2

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Apr 19, 14 7:13 AM
Hi this morning east coast US, my spinner after I play a round, takes 15 energy points not just 2. AND when I play the HOP Ticker on any one of them I get no points for the ones I did get?
This is a newer mansion for me because I goofed and so far so good but something's buggy today!
Nanaseaweed

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:My spinner takes 15 energy points not just 2

[Post New]by karatopa on Apr 19, 14 7:21 AM
the energy is not taken until you have played now it jumps a little when you start then it goes back to 50( if that is what you had) then you play do a spin it takes the 2 then after it adds your score it takes your energy supposed to stop us from loosing energy if it crashes i'm sure you know what is happening in your own game so if that is not the case you need cs good luck

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Apr 19, 14 8:11 AM
thank you so much for the info you are right!
Nana

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Apr 19, 14 9:40 AM
your very welcome

[Post New]by 4PrivetDrive on Apr 19, 14 11:06 AM
I just posted on the tech issues something to take note of. When you level up yous will only get 35 energy as the system takes the energy now after the spin, which is also after receiving the bonus.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Apr 20, 14 3:58 AM
some thing else i notice if you play wit only 15 energy when you finish and do the spin if the amount available is less than 15 it wont take any energy at least not on mine iv'e waited for counter to reach 15 again but it does not take it

Go to: