hidden chapters

[Post New]by jumpingcreek on Apr 19, 14 10:54 AM
How do I get into them? Complete the rose painting?

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

hidden chapters

[Post New]by orphaned on Apr 19, 14 12:18 PM

jumpingcreek wrote:How do I get into them? Complete the rose painting?

you have finished the main game ??

beside Gears .. there is a rose >> press that and can see if you have collected all the roses ...if not, will say where missing ones are.

remember the counter near the entrance when you first came in ??

there are three books at back .. each one has its own access requirement for the stories ...

AND ... welcome to the forum !! you have a fabulous game here !!

ALSO ... at bottom and top ... are numbers ... these represent more pages with Q&A . just press number and it will take you to that page ....check those as well as may be other things there that will help out.

Happy Gaming !!!!!

Re:hidden chapters

[Post New]by jumpingcreek on Apr 25, 14 11:10 AM
Thank you 4 the info. Numbers at top and bottom of what page(s)?

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Apr 27, 14 12:13 AM

when you come the forum for this game - you have all the different topics called threads listed - your thread is Re: hidden chapters.

next time, before you press on the thread - look up at top and bottom right >>> you will see numbers in little boxes ... these represent previous pages for this game.

hth

[Post New]by nanasplace14716 on Sep 8, 14 12:02 PM
I completed the game and found all the roses and still can not get into the bonus HO chapters. I have now started a new game to see if there is something along the way I missed, but I don't think there is.

help

[Post New]by nanasplace14716 on Sep 9, 14 9:12 AM
ok so I finally figured out how to complete the rose picture. Then I completed Sleeping Beauty but now I am stuck on Ali Baba and water in hollow logs has ayone got there yet?

MsEm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by MsEm on Feb 28, 15 7:09 PM
I completed the main game and bonus chapter, then Did the rose hunt to finish those off. I cannot get back into the main game to "open the book" but the hidden chapters are not available either.

Do I have to start and complete a new game to get these now?

I am on iOS, it that changes anything.

Go to: