Mevrian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Level 24

[Post New]by Mevrian on Apr 19, 14 4:30 PM
I can't figure out how to get gold on level 24. Can anyone please help?

Re:Level 24

[Post New]by Volcheka on Apr 19, 14 8:04 PM
After you get all the gold out of the mine the two sources are the trader at the middle left side of the screen and the stump at the center top. The trader gives gold in exchange for wood, so you need to have a good supply of wood coming in. Hope that helps.

Edited on 04/19/2014 at 8:05:31 PM PST

Mevrian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mevrian on Apr 20, 14 12:40 PM
That helped. Thank-you, Volcheka.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Level 24 - Very Hard

[Post New]by adinah on May 6, 14 6:59 AM
This is a very long level - and I always come up short because of the bridges closing just when I need them.
Does anyone have a step by step for this? I tried Sipason's but it was unusually brief. I can't hold the video in memory long enough to put it into practice. In fact, on my last attempt I only I only got one star. I am mortified - I succeeded on Northern Tale I and 2; why not 3?

I do wish the makers would not escalate the difficulty levels. It is as though they feel that the average person should only play the first couple of offerings in a series. After that, only the computer whizzes and the young need to try. My Kingdom for the princess did the same thing on #4.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 7, 14 1:00 PM
Hi - try this:

- Upgrade Camp
- Build Bridge
- Build Mine
- Clear Rock
- Build Road to Exorcist's Hut
- Build Exorcists' Hut
- Use Extra Resources Bonus
- Build Road to 2 Huge Wood Blocks
- Build Road to Gold Mine
- Clear Elemental to Gold Mine
- Build Gold Mine
- Build Road to Steps
- Clear Elemental to Mechanic's House
- Clear Rock down Steps
- Build Mechanic's House
- Use Wheel to Workshop
- Build Workshop
- Use Wheel to Big Rock
- Build Road
- Clear Elemental
- Use Wheel to Workshop
- Upgrade Workshop
- Use Wheel to Big Rock
- Clear Big Rock
- Build Road to Evil Stone
- Clear Evil Stone
- Build Road to Food Merchant
- Trade Wood for Food x2
- Clear Big Rock

Hope that helps!

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Thank you, Ricoblade

[Post New]by adinah on May 7, 14 5:16 PM
While I can't try your plan this evening, I had to thank you as soon as I saw your answer to my plea for help. Since I have repeatedly used your help in many games, I am sure this will do the trick. I appreciate your willingness to mentor the rest of us.

Edited on 05/07/2014 at 5:17:19 PM PST

kath70
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by kath70 on May 9, 14 3:47 AM
Hi, I have tried numerous times to complete this level using Ricoblades way but I still cannot do it. It is difficult to do as I follow the his way but certain things like the 2x bonus is not ready for ages and once you upgrade camp first then I can't build the right hand bridge until I have cleared some wood going up towards the mechanics house..I have tried following Ricoblades routes in other games and they have been spot on every time but i cannot follow it this way, for some reason a lot of bonus things are not ready to collect in the order given..arrghh!! been on this level ages..please helppp!! before my head explodes.

PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE ABOVE!!! I did not read the instructions correctly, When it said get extra resources I thought it meant the 2x ! but suddenly clicked in my head it was the extra resources button on the end of bonus options..doh!!!

HUGE APOLOGIES TO RICOBLADE!!!! I thought it very unusual your help not being correct ..THANKYOU....

Edited on 05/09/2014 at 4:10:10 AM PST

Go to: