Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

Last quest (17/17)

[Post New]by Toffifee on Apr 20, 14 6:59 AM
I must admit, I'm not willing to buy a Raspberry Sherbet, Vanilla Milkshake plus Ice Cream Cheesecake not knowing whether I am going to get a special reward for completing all quests (and not only 100 XP and 150 Gold )
Didn't find any hint in this forum so far, so my question to anyone, who has completed all quests: was it worth to spend all this gold???

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Last quest (17/17)

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 20, 14 7:02 AM
There is no reward once you complete all the quests. At least not one that I received.The last reward was for completing 10 quests.

After you purchase those items, the spring event ends.

HOWEVER, the items (plushies, plants & eggs) are still visible-- I think until the timer ends. So, technically, you can buy those items and then play a little more... grab the special collectibles.. and refill the gold you just spent.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Apr 20, 14 7:17 AM
Thks for your answer, ChestnutHeights - I think, I will save my gold and spend the easter afternoon with my family

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 20, 14 7:33 AM
Toffifee wrote:Thks for your answer, ChestnutHeights - I think, I will save my gold and spend the easter afternoon with my family
\

Excellent choice!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 20, 14 7:51 AM
If I did not want the food items and wanted to keep gold I would not play them. No Ran to be had this time for finishing all the quests.

However, I think it quite good that two of the items increased total energy level - milkshake - 12 gold, 10 pts and Ice cream cheesecake at 24 gold, 20pts rather than just energy points. They are still more expensive than buying the Spaghetti Pomodora at 100 gold increases 100 points on energy level. Using these smaller items cause it to cost 20% more. However, buying the smaller will count towards the achievement goal which probably negates the increased expense somewhat.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 20, 14 10:07 AM
I didn't think the last quest was worth it but I did it anyway. I have so much gold from the event that I figured I could complete the entire thing.

Go to: