Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

New quests??

[Post New]by Mercy_red on Apr 22, 14 1:43 AM
Im on level 38 and apart from the spring special quests which I completed and the daily quest I haven't had a new quest in ages. Is this normal for this level and do I just need to be patient until next update, its getting soo boring

jody999
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:New quests??

[Post New]by jody999 on Apr 22, 14 3:00 AM
It looks like we're back to one quest a day now until the next update. Hopefully they have an update soon. Yes, it can get boring but you just have to wait.

freakgrrl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by freakgrrl on Apr 22, 14 9:08 PM
Has anyone figured out how to access new area from the wharf- the spring event is over, I have no more quests.. i hope this isn't a hurry up and wait for the developers... or am i missing something? started out fun but starting to get a little boring - hope something happens soon

Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Mercy_red on Apr 23, 14 3:33 AM
Nah I went back and had a look but the guy is still saying the same thing so think that's for the next update. hope we don't have to wait too long!

Mrssfox
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by Mrssfox on Apr 23, 14 5:49 PM
There are one or two places that say "Coming Soon" and have said that since September. I don't mean to discourage anyone, but this is a long-term type game. As you can see, they are indicating the year on each event "Spring 2014". Once you have completed the levels/trophies/mini-games needed to unlock all the locked up mini-games and opened any mini-scenes available, it's up to you to discover what you like to do. I think this game has great variety.

Have you done all the achievements to their highest available amounts? Do you have the inclination to collect 5, 10, 20 or 100 of each group of collectibles? How about the mini-games, are you at the Max trophy for each and every one of those?

As we found out doing the Spring 2014 event, we didn't need to wait for quests to get some of the activities done - we searched for the new things and found out there were quests still coming, lol.

And still log in every day - because now there's a multiplier that has pretty good incentive for that.

petit99
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petit99 on May 7, 14 7:35 AM
I'm a baby at this game at level 28 but i do find it boring since i have one quest to do besides the daily, which i sometimes can't do because it's not unlocked. right now i am doing the same city over and over agin till i reach the highest level in the game so i can unluck a mini game i need. so boring and doesnt inspire me to buy anything with real moneyl
this game needs more quests and awakening kingdoms needs less.

Go to: