lydecker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Violin puzzle in Cemetary

[Post New]by lydecker on Apr 22, 14 6:34 AM
As soon as you pass through the Cemetary gates, on the left,there is an angel draped over a pedestal - she is clutching a clock face. On the pedestal is a violin puzzle. I can drag the violin parts to place them, but they don't stay there. I don't see anything in the Walkthrough that denotes any special instructions. Is anyone else having problems? Murgatroyd.

Re:Violin puzzle in Cemetary

[Post New]by bpayton42 on Apr 22, 14 7:41 AM
Having the same issue. Even uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Some help would be great.

[Post New]by Beehive55 on Apr 23, 14 9:07 AM
Same problem.

[Post New]by holldoll31 on Apr 23, 14 12:29 PM
Try putting the finger cursor over the place the piece needs to go instead of the actual piece. I was having the same trouble and monkeyed around with it until this worked. Hope this helps!

LadyBastet
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBastet on Apr 24, 14 9:49 AM
Thanks SO much - that did the trick! I thought it was another bug and I was going to have to start all over!

lydecker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lydecker on Apr 24, 14 11:23 AM
holldoll31 - thanks for the info regarding the task at the Cemetary. It works! I've never had to do that before in a game. In fact, I had a very similar problem with the Second Fate carnival game. Wonder if that would've worked. The help-desk was not really very helpful with that one. I would consider this a glitch in the game, wouldn't you? What the heck - it worked. Thanks so much. Lydecker.

[Post New]by stormybr on Apr 27, 14 12:59 AM
Thanks for the tip. Was driving me crazy.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Apr 28, 14 5:43 PM
Yeah, that drove me MENTAL!

I put the mouse over the place where the cursor changed to gears, and that helped!

[Post New]by shaylycM on May 7, 14 11:37 PM
I've tried this maybe 50 times, and I'm not getting it to stick. Any other suggestions?

[Post New]by NicknMary on Aug 11, 14 12:09 PM
You're a star many thanks - It was driving us crazy!!

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 3, 15 1:33 PM
I actually had to move the pieces off to the side where they belonged, THEN they stuck! Can't remember to left or right, but definitely not on top of where they belonged.

Go to: