gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

update is out

[Post New]by gerl2 on Apr 22, 14 12:33 PM
could somebody explain to me how to update?? I did not understand the instructions. Thanks

pasthymes1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Re:update is out

[Post New]by pasthymes1 on Apr 22, 14 12:38 PM
me too. usually it shows on game manager, but it is not there. now it won't let me play without it.

[Post New]by jjohn1112 on Apr 22, 14 12:39 PM
When I checked for update it was not showing up. Using the main screen, click on "options" at the top and then "downloads". On that screen click on "manually" and then "check for updates". Good luck

[Post New]by stumpygrub12 on Apr 22, 14 12:41 PM
I've done that but there are no updates there.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 22, 14 12:44 PM
G'day guys,

The update is being rolled out right now which is why you've yet to see anything in the Big Fish Games app.

You will see a notification in the app once the update is available.

I'll update the announcement when we're back online!

BfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by Frankenfurter1 on Apr 22, 14 12:45 PM
I Tried to manually update, but it said no update available. Hmmm maybe tomorrow or later today it will pop up.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Apr 22, 14 12:47 PM
What a stupid way of doing it, right when we are in the middle of the game! Thanks a lot! How about a warning we are stopping play at such and such a time?

[Post New]by ScottyMac4115 on Apr 23, 14 5:12 AM
Just downloaded the update. It includes an entirely new area that is on a 16 hour timer. Also there was added a "simple food" that seems to work for any pet. Not sure what this is all about but I guess I will try it. When you click on it there is no way to X out - you have to accept it - and then the timer starts.

Interesting, but also confusing. I would have been nice it there was some sort of explanation before you had to commit. All I got was a message in the game that I was playing an outdated version of the game and I should download the update.

Go to: