JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Level-Up List?

[Post New]by JB4510 on Apr 22, 14 10:15 PM
This is likely a dumb question to which I will find the answer immediately upon hitting the submit button, but sometimes it's the only way I figure things out. Is there a list of which levels increase the amount of items one can have? Does leveling-up ever do more than allow for more counters, appliances, etc?

Thanks

Re:Level-Up List?

[Post New]by Katt_V on Apr 24, 14 10:15 AM
You get one of each item (counter, appliance, table) per 3 levels gained. 5 at level 6, 6 at level 9 and so on. I think the maximum is 23 of each but I'm not sure, I read that your max chef level is 60 so that would give you 23 items.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on May 4, 14 8:42 AM
The answer above sounds correct to me.

I would add that you can ADD a new thing IF you first STOW one of the items you're looking to replace. That works at least sometimes. Not sure if it works ALL of the time though.

[Post New]by Katt_V on May 5, 14 12:04 PM
Witchy55 wrote:The answer above sounds correct to me.

I would add that you can ADD a new thing IF you first STOW one of the items you're looking to replace. That works at least sometimes. Not sure if it works ALL of the time though.

Very true. If you're allowed 10 appliances, you can have any combination you like... 10 ovens or 5 ovens + 5 pans or 5 cutting boards + 2 pots + 3 ovens etc. Just stow whatever you don't need and replace it with something useful. Very helpful when you're working on the daily demands.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on May 8, 14 11:09 PM
Thank you! I certainly use the stow option quite a bit, to the point I really, really wish we could assign food to a specific counter, versus having to stow counters to ensure food goes where we want it to!

Go to: