Please post your TECH ISSUES for The Beardless Wizard here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Apr 23, 14 12:32 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 04/23/2014 at 8:33:59 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for The Beardless Wizard here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 23, 14 8:33 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 23, 14 10:03 PM
AHHHHH!
Another one that I cannot play. This began happening a few months ago - lets say...3. It took me a few games to realize that the problem resulted from custom cursors being defaulted to ON in games.
My computer just apparently does not appreciate the fine art of custom cursors & I cannot play the games.
In fact, it always takes me several minutes each game to find my way out of the game by screwing around with my trackpad & trying to get the cursor in the right spot to navigate the menu options.... so then normally I go & I de-select "use custom cursor" , right?

Only with THIS game (I could just start cutting & pasting this exact post to various games) I had, for the first time, a selection of "use system cursor" . I think that's what it said? I want to go back to verify but that's quite a bit of work. So I selected it because it was de-selected & after choosing that well...the problem did not solve itself as normally is the case.

So...anyone? Help? I am using Windows 8 PC umm... what else? Well, since someone's going to ask, yes all of the stuff is updated - there are no updates to be made & those wouldn't help anyhow.
For now I am going to uninstall this but i'll check back to see if anyone can advise.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 26, 14 4:17 PM
Hey Yaelle,

I'm so sorry to hear about this issue with the cursor in your games.

I know this can be frustrating, and I definitely recommend contacting our Tech Support Team with this issue by clicking on the link below. One of our Reps would be happy to help get that sorted out for you.

Contact Us

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by tlhwest on Apr 27, 14 3:50 PM
I'm having a problem with Level 37. I get close to the end of the level; I've done everything required of me; but the game says I still have to find three crystals, even though I've saved the baby turtles. Then I try to go to the mama turtle, and the game freezes. The cursor still moves, but the game won't continue. What's wrong?

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Apr 29, 14 7:59 AM
Level 7 hero, says I"m out of time when it is still in the yellow and not at the gold star yet on the timer. Is anyone else having this problem

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 1, 14 7:19 AM
I am having the same problem someone above mentioned - with level 37.
The game basically freezes and then it shuts down.
Funnily enough, the cursor still moves. My problems with the invisible cursor still happen, just not as often.

But this level 37 issue....if anyone knows...

Edited on 05/03/2014 at 6:38:25 AM PST

[Post New]by cheekee83 on May 6, 14 10:25 PM
I too am having the same problem with level 37. Can we please get this sorted as I was really enjoying this game up until then?

CH478
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CH478 on May 7, 14 12:14 AM
Hi, can't finish level 39 hero - just continues the timer after I've sent everyone up the elevator to finish the level. Cheers

KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on May 8, 14 10:25 AM
I also am having the same problem with Level 37 Have played it through twice. Have baby turtles and when go to talk to mom turtle game freezes. What's the solution?

Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Syrenia on May 9, 14 5:18 PM
I'm also having issues with level 37. Get the babies rescued, even talk to the mama turtle, but it still says I have to find three gems.

charmedinc
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by charmedinc on May 10, 14 1:31 PM
Same issue for me as Syrenia... I've got everything done, but it says I still have to find 3 gems.. Anyone know if this is solved yet?

[Post New]by cmullen on May 14, 14 2:40 AM
I also am having a problem with level 37 identical to what I see here. Where are the three gems? My game freezes and I have to restart my computer in order to get out of the game. Help...

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on May 15, 14 2:28 PM
I'm having the same trouble in level 37. I rescue the baby turtles and speak to the mama and it seems like the level should be over, but then it says I have to get 3 more gems and there are no gems so I click on the mama again and it completely freezes on me. Anyone try uninstalling and reinstalling??

Mevrian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mevrian on May 18, 14 7:28 AM
I'm having the same problem on level 37. I get the four gems and rescue the baby turtles, but the game insists there are three more gems to find. Maybe if I use the dragon's treasure generating skill?

Edited on 05/18/2014 at 7:39:35 AM PST

Mevrian
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mevrian on May 18, 14 7:40 AM
Ok. I got the level. Anyone who wants to know how please contact me privately.

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on May 18, 14 9:54 AM
I downloaded the game to my laptop (I had been playing it on my desktop), played all the way to level 37 and got the SAME issue. Help!!!

[Post New]by catherineb1121 on May 19, 14 3:00 PM
OK, Mevrian had the right idea on level 37. You have to use the dog hero to unearth a treasure chest at least three times during the level. I went ahead and did it before I freed all of the turtle babies and spoke to the mama at the end so I wouldn't have that weird issue, tried it on both computers, and it worked!

Finished all of the regular and alt levels in gold, working on the hero levels now.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Ultimate Champion Achievement

[Post New]by wxman77477 on May 20, 14 1:19 PM
OK Guys. Tell me how you get the Ultimate Champion Achievement. I have played the game twice and cannot get the last Achievement.

Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Syrenia on May 26, 14 1:57 PM
Dog hero? Do you mean the dragon? And to have him conjure a chest?

Go to: