Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

stingy quests

[Post New]by Mercy_red on Apr 23, 14 3:32 AM
I have noticed that a lot of the map quests are very stingy with their rewards. This is especially true with the elephant quest from Des Moines, I worked out what 120 carrots would be and if I sold them from my barn I would be loaded with money but the quest is only offering me 3300 silver and 900 experience points and is asking for loads of apples too. I just keep cancelling that quest but I know it wont go away and as I progress im probably gonna have to bite the bullet and do it but it frustrates me. Has anyone else been bothered by this. Im only at level 22 so am sure this will happen again!!

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:stingy quests

[Post New]by Sjaani on Apr 23, 14 4:43 AM
Finish it off with gold coins if you're worried about the silver loss.

There are a lot of quests which are worth less than direct sales.

Most of the quests where the product is purchased with gold seem cheaper to just buy out as well.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Apr 23, 14 4:52 AM
For quests that require two items, you can grow/produce the more expensive one first. When you see that portion of the quest marked completed you can sell the items and the quest will remain completed. Then just grow/produce the less expensive item. I believe the quest you are talking about requires 120 carrots and 120 apples. Make sure you have less than 120 apples in the barn before you accept the quest. Grow the carrots and sell them, then grow the apples. You will get the experience points from growing both and from the quest. You will get the silver from the carrots and the quest.

Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Mercy_red on Apr 23, 14 9:20 AM
Mellowfuzz you are the oracle when it comes to this game, thanks

mohan73
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mohan73 on Apr 23, 14 11:56 PM
one more way do it don't use until you need experience for example if you get this level 25 and you have 37000 silver and 49100 experience you can use this 900 experience and 3300 silver coins and go to level 26 and buy 4 buckets of water as for
4 buckets of water cost of water pump is 40000 silver coins and level 26 50000 experience

Mercy_red
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Mercy_red on Apr 24, 14 10:30 AM
mohan73 wrote:one more way do it don't use until you need experience for example if you get this level 25 and you have 37000 silver and 49100 experience you can use this 900 experience and 3300 silver coins and go to level 26 and buy 4 buckets of water as for
4 buckets of water cost of water pump is 40000 silver coins and level 26 50000 experience

Only slightly confusing

Go to: