basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

April 22 update

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 23, 14 6:04 AM
hi everyone, I was out of town yesterday and came back to hunt more eggs and noticed that I have an update showing in my game manager. Have not downloaded as of yet, see no mention of what update is for. I have no problems and do not want any. The basket is partially hidden but I just keep count and fill it easily. Would appreciate if someone could let me know if this is just for bugs in some games or if has any extra content in game? Thanking you in advance and have a great day!

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:April 22 update

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 23, 14 6:07 AM
I came to the forum to look for this information also, didn't see anything about it so I decided to accept the update. Well, after doing it, I see no differance, hopefully I missed something..

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

April 22 update

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 23, 14 7:02 AM
basmith12 wrote:hi everyone, I was out of town yesterday and came back to hunt more eggs and noticed that I have an update showing in my game manager. Have not downloaded as of yet, see no mention of what update is for. I have no problems and do not want any. The basket is partially hidden but I just keep count and fill it easily. Would appreciate if someone could let me know if this is just for bugs in some games or if has any extra content in game? Thanking you in advance and have a great day!

Only thing I saw was the basket fix so all 5 dragons are showing. Did not fix the spotlight in night scenes that freezes when a hint is used. I had just finished all the quests(about 90 new) when I updated. No extra quests appeared and I still "don't know where to find" for the 4 collections. Maybe next time.

Edited on 04/23/2014 at 7:03:45 AM PST

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

April 22 update

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 23, 14 7:13 AM
trixiebubbles wrote:
basmith12 wrote:hi everyone, I was out of town yesterday and came back to hunt more eggs and noticed that I have an update showing in my game manager. Have not downloaded as of yet, see no mention of what update is for. I have no problems and do not want any. The basket is partially hidden but I just keep count and fill it easily. Would appreciate if someone could let me know if this is just for bugs in some games or if has any extra content in game? Thanking you in advance and have a great day!

Only thing I saw was the basket fix so all 5 dragons are showing. Did not fix the spotlight in night scenes that freezes when a hint is used. I had just finished all the quests(about 90 new) when I updated. No extra quests appeared and I still "don't know where to find" for the 4 collections. Maybe next time.

Oh so other people encountered this spot light problem in night mode? That's sort of well, comforting. I think they didn't even know about this and just rushed to fix the dragon thing before the special ends (which is very nice of them).
I wrote about the night mode thing at the technical problems thread - please do so as well since the more they know about this, the better the chances of a fix to that and it's quite annoying... Although must say that apart for that, a lot of great stuff on the new update and overall they really did a great job!

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 23, 14 7:14 AM
thanks so much for quick response, guess will download and will let you know if anything different than you have stated appears in my game. Am at level 280 and have over 5,000 dia and scared to death will lose all my hard work and thousands of hours of life I have poured in this game. here I go back for more LOL have a great day and happy hunting!

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

April 22 update

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 23, 14 7:30 AM
efi24 wrote:

Oh so other people encountered this spot light problem in night mode? That's sort of well, comforting. I think they didn't even know about this and just rushed to fix the dragon thing before the special ends (which is very nice of them).
I wrote about the night mode thing at the technical problems thread - please do so as well since the more they know about this, the better the chances of a fix to that and it's quite annoying... Although must say that apart for that, a lot of great stuff on the new update and overall they really did a great job!

I reported about a half hour after you did. I agree it's annoying but hope they don't do a special release just for this.

I also agree that they did a pretty good job testing what content they did release.

[Post New]by betsyboop993 on Apr 23, 14 10:33 AM
I downloaded the update hoping to stop my game from frezzing up. I thought all was well until I asked for max on the dragons and it took all 1000 and put out on screen all at once. Then after they went into the collections the game froze up once again. So I am out of dragon eggs but have 1000 dragons! Have to use tadk manager to close down the game after freezing. No way to make progress this way!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Apr 23, 14 11:15 AM
betsyboop993 wrote:I downloaded the update hoping to stop my game from frezzing up. I thought all was well until I asked for max on the dragons and it took all 1000 and put out on screen all at once. Then after they went into the collections the game froze up once again. So I am out of dragon eggs but have 1000 dragons! Have to use tadk manager to close down the game after freezing. No way to make progress this way!

You had ALL 1,000 dragons on the screen at once? whoa!

Are you using a PC with windows 7? Just curious.

[Post New]by betsyboop993 on Apr 23, 14 8:48 PM
1000 dragons all over and on top of one another. Using Vista. It was quite a busy little bit of screen time. Thot it would all just crash and burn.

Go to: