Edited on 04/24/2014 at 8:24:20 AM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Disharmony Blocks II here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 24, 14 8:23 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Disharmony Blocks II here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Disharmony Blocks II .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgWendwater

Edited on 04/24/2014 at 8:23:57 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Disharmony Blocks II here

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 4, 14 4:55 PM
Crisp, colorful graphics, lots of powerups. Doesn't seem to be timed although you can get a time bonus if you finish the board under a certain amount of time. I only played the hour demo, and it didn't seem particularly challenging except for the clearing all gold tiles objective, but that could change later. The goal is a little different here in that you have to get a certain number of colored tiles to win the boards or drop special pieces off the bottom, instead of the more typical clear all the spaces. You will "level up" periodically which earns you bonus coins that you can spend in the shop for more powerups or powerup upgrades. Once you buy something you can't trade it back in as far as I can tell. Every few boards there is a memory card matching game that if you clear before running out of moves will give you more bonus coins.

You have to use the keyboard only to enter a player name or the game won't do anything. Had trouble getting the diagonal move upgrade to work as a lot of the times the tiles would only want to shift horizontally or vertically no matter how I dragged on the pieces. I also noticed that by the 14th board it was possible to run out of moves, but the game would not forfeit the board or reshuffle the tiles. I finally clicked on the main menu button to exit the level and then when I went back to the game map, it had skipped me past level 14 and wouldn't let me replay it. Then I ran out of moves again a few boards later and had the same experience. This totally killed the game for me, so sorry, it won't be a buy.

Edited on 05/04/2014 at 4:58:03 PM PST

Go to: