gylzy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Easter is over

[Post New]by gylzy on Apr 24, 14 4:27 PM
It's been fun - not quite as enjoyable as the Xmas game, but interesting, and so great to use those dragons at last! Not to mention a nice boost of diamonds.

One (small) point - the floating monk disappeared from my Soaring Rock location, and he hasn't come back even though the Easter game is finished - is this just me (I'm using an iPad) or are other people getting the same?

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Re:Easter is over

[Post New]by joylight57 on Apr 24, 14 9:01 PM
No, no floating guru since they updated before the Easter eggs :~( I kinda liked him, now the scene seems empty w/o him... O Well!

Have fun!

Joyce

[Post New]by Myffanwy1378 on Apr 25, 14 9:30 AM
know they called it a Spring Event but it seemed like an Easter one to me. I do not have a problem with that part. What I do have a problem with is that it I did not get much from the bunny. Coins and experience is fine and dandy but the silly bunny was supposed to drop the things for the collection. I was only able to finish that 2x and the dragon one x1. Is it me or was I the only one who did not get alot of dragon eggs once they started the spring event? What would also be nice is a notice somewhere in game that tells you that the event ends in a week, a day, a hour, something. I played for a minute this morning thinking I could come back to it later. I get on 2 hours later to try and get somewhere and the event is over I am a relatively low level player again due to a computer wipe so starting over and losing everything was not fun but I made due. This last event was disappointing as a low level player I did not have a stockpile of dragon eggs. And like I said before it seemed like during the event they did not drop like they usually do. I think its a shame they cut it short, especially sense it seemed it was not working propperly to begin with. I noticed alot of things cost more as well. How is anyone supposed to enjoy the game if they ruined the game economy? It is a free to play game and I do not have the money to put into it to play it; I shouldnt have to !! If it is not going to be a free to play game say so and those of us who are looking for an actual free to play game will go elsewhere. I like the game but am disappointed. Which leads me to not wanting to play it for a bit. Thanks anyways for the SHORT event.

HMS123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by HMS123 on Apr 25, 14 9:39 AM
So sad! Went in this morning and started to collect dragon eggs immediately, only to notice all the spring update is gone! Had a lot of fun and got about 150 diamonds. However, with the errors, I didn't get started until late and I think they should have given us more time to finish the collection. A little dissapointed today .

Go to: