efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:Viki 2 - please read your PM

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 24, 14 5:35 PM
& this is how important technical problems end up at the bottom of page 3...

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 24, 14 6:30 PM
If they're really important technical problems, they should go into the tech problem thread. Or if it's something that a lot of people are having problems with, the discussion will bring itself back to the top pretty quickly. This personal thread will go down the pages fast.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Apr 24, 14 6:35 PM
rosiebvt wrote:If they're really important technical problems, they should go into the tech problem thread. Or if it's something that a lot of people are having problems with, the discussion will bring itself back to the top pretty quickly. This personal thread will go down the pages fast.

Yes, I can see that

It has been noted in the technical problems thread thank you. & yes, it is really important. And also a bunch of us have been talking about it... I had to go and look for it today in page 3, maybe others won't bother or just open another thread about the same matter? And there I thought there are rules to the forum... oh well, never mind. Thanks for questioning the importance of technical problems while defending a private massage in the forum. Sweet. (& please, let's not keep this post on top, shall we? This is ridiculous).

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 24, 14 7:11 PM
Sorry, it won't happen again

Go to: