Please post your TECH ISSUES for Sparkle Unleashed here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Apr 25, 14 12:38 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 04/25/2014 at 8:41:23 AM PST

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Sparkle Unleashed here

[Post New]by couponfowell on Apr 25, 14 4:07 AM
love sparkle games this one runs but my shooter is blurry like there is 100 of them when I move it, and it leaves trails where it shoots. In between stuff looks normal and I can play, but It looks like a mess.

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Apr 25, 14 6:00 AM
Same here another game I'll uninstall during trial and sigh that Big Fish has put out yet another game I can't play. Not worth the trouble of going through tech support, which rarely solves the problem.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 25, 14 8:40 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Apr 25, 14 12:47 PM
pita1234 wrote:Same here another game I'll uninstall during trial and sigh that Big Fish has put out yet another game I can't play. Not worth the trouble of going through tech support, which rarely solves the problem.

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Apr 25, 14 12:50 PM
crlmtly wrote:
pita1234 wrote:Same here another game I'll uninstall during trial and sigh that Big Fish has put out yet another game I can't play. Not worth the trouble of going through tech support, which rarely solves the problem.
I Soooo agree, this game looks great, But it it soooo messed up, and the so called Tech Support, doesnt help at all.....

mikenamy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mikenamy on Apr 26, 14 11:36 AM
I am having the same issues....graphics are OK until you try playing...too bad as I love these games.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 28, 14 4:53 PM
Hi all, this game has HD graphics and there isn't a way to disable them. Sparkle 2 has similar graphics, but it must have been in the code someplace to shut them off on older computers or computers that don't support HD resolution (i.e. if your computer has integrated graphics instead of a separate graphics card).

As for the marbles moving slow during the game, looks like that's part of the base game...not particularly challenging for experienced MP players, but read elsewhere that harder difficulty modes will unlock once the base game is completed.

brewpack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by brewpack on Apr 30, 14 2:02 PM
Having issues with the balls not shooting. No matter what button I click it just swaps the marbles and never shoots them. Seems to happen when marbles get close to the exit.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 30, 14 5:41 PM
Hi brewpack, that's probably because your cursor is sitting too close to the shooter. The devs left in the alternate method of ball swapping from Sparkle 2, which is to click on the shooter itself. This is something I wish they'd taken out, as the same thing has happened to me a couple of times too and I would think most of us experienced MP players still prefer to right click to toggle marbles. When I moved the cursor a bit it fixed the problem. Too bad none of the Sparkle games will help you out when the marbles are close to the drains by changing up the ball colors to the ones that are close, as in the Luxor games...

brewpack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by brewpack on May 2, 14 9:10 AM
Thanks, that was the problem. I like Luxor games better, sometimes you can't even get to the power ups in Sparkle. If I remember correctly in past Sparkle games there was a power up that would move the power ups toward the shooter, this games doesn't seem to have this.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 2, 14 8:56 PM
You're welcome. Yes, the amulet of attract in Sparkle and power magnetism (?) enchantment in Sparkle 2 would cause the powerups to be placed towards the shooter for easier reach, but Sparkle Unleashed has no amulets/enchantments for the shooter.

Gothic1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gothic1 on May 6, 14 1:36 AM
Having issues with the balls not shooting. No matter what button I click it just swaps the marbles and never shoots them. Seems to happen when marbles get close to the exit. This is the same problem Brewback is having. It is really frustrating in the higher levels where the balls are moving faster and you could have won that stage but you have to try again and again and not get through because it happens again!! It need a definite fix. I tried it in small window as well as full window and it still happens.!!

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 11, 14 7:03 AM
Gothic1 wrote:Having issues with the balls not shooting. No matter what button I click it just swaps the marbles and never shoots them. Seems to happen when marbles get close to the exit. This is the same problem Brewback is having. It is really frustrating in the higher levels where the balls are moving faster and you could have won that stage but you have to try again and again and not get through because it happens again!! It need a definite fix. I tried it in small window as well as full window and it still happens.!!

I noticed that it happens when your cursor is too close or on top of your shooter. If you move your cursor / pointer further away, it stops the problem.

[Post New]by luvdboyz on May 18, 14 5:00 AM
My shooter spits out two or three balls at once. Very irritating...NO buy for me

[Post New]by Heavenlyrabbit on May 21, 14 5:40 AM
Power Up Marbles get stuck in the shooter. Specifically, the Firebolt/Spark Blast.

Just as other players have described upthread.

I really don't care if my cursor is "too close". This is a technical flaw. I shouldn't have to worry about where my cursor is in this type of game. My attention is on the marbles, not my cursor.

THIS IS A TECHNICAL FLAW.

It wasn't in the first Sparkle, it's not in any other of my marble shooting games.

Yet another game with a glitch that apparently won't ever get fixed.

pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by pedroog on Jun 1, 14 12:30 PM
brewpack wrote:Having issues with the balls not shooting. No matter what button I click it just swaps the marbles and never shoots them. Seems to happen when marbles get close to the exit.

Same problem.

[Post New]by La_La_La_La_La on Sep 1, 14 10:14 PM
I'm having the same problems with balls switching instead of shooting. It continues to happen if I move the cursor/shooter and even when I am trying to shoot far away or off the field entirely. Really annoying and I cannot get past certain levels (it seems to be worse on those levels).

THIS IS A TECHNICAL ISSUE!

Is there a fix coming? I am using Windows 7 PC

Go to: