Issues

[Post New]by dgdyson on Apr 25, 14 1:31 PM
I have this game on windows 7 laptop

There are at least 3 issues I have encountered:

1. The 100,000 points does not give the trophy
2. stage 6 on babbling brook gives you 11 points which does not make a strike
3. Golden Bay 5 gives a strike for 9 points and then you need to do another "strike" for 9 points. Top score is 285.

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Issues

[Post New]by gpj53 on Apr 26, 14 8:34 PM
Agreed!! There doesn't seem to be a "point" system at all from which to achieve a trophy. Yes, I can get up to and beyond $100,000, however this doesn't seem to appear to have anything to do with points only with money for purchases. With that and the incorrect scoring on Babbling Brook and Golden Bay, it makes getting all the Achievements impossible. Please would the developers fix, surely with such a simple and otherwise enjoyable game this is not an impossibility.

[Post New]by Tina1862 on Jun 2, 14 10:56 AM
I have the same issues which kinda makes the game pointless when you can not earn the stirkes and trophys.

granimal
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by granimal on Oct 1, 14 8:21 AM
gpj53 wrote:Agreed!! There doesn't seem to be a "point" system at all from which to achieve a trophy. Yes, I can get up to and beyond $100,000, however this doesn't seem to appear to have anything to do with points only with money for purchases. With that and the incorrect scoring on Babbling Brook and Golden Bay, it makes getting all the Achievements impossible. Please would the developers fix, surely with such a simple and otherwise enjoyable game this is not an impossibility.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Mar 6, 15 8:07 AM
Why does Level 10 in each game not register??? I have played the same game about 10 times, gotten 8 strikes and it still shows that I didn't play that level. Ridiculous!! It's hard to get off a level without the required number of points and that makes it impossible to achieve. I can't even get off Junior level because of it.

Big Fish.... Please help with this.

Go to: